Leah Adkins Photography

Savannah, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About Leah Adkins Photography

Leah Adkins Photography is a professional photographer serving Savannah, Georgia, and the surrounding area. She captures images with a natural, film-inspired earthy tone to really capture the essence of the once in a lifetime moments she works so hard to reproduce on still images. She takes a special interest in all the couples she works with in order to create images that showcase the nature of your relationship.

By offering couples an array of packages, Leah hopes to have something to meet a variety of budgets while still providing high resolution digital files. She only takes on a single event per day to ensure you get all the time you need with her on the day of. Her basic package comes with a complimentary engagement shoot, which allows you and her to get to know each other and find out how you all work best. After you receive your digital files you can purchase additional photography items from Leah Adkins Photography at an additional charge. These items include:

• Albums

A
Featured
Ali

Married on 10/28/2017

I loved working with Leah! My photos from my wedding are so beautiful and I have SO many that I love! I really wanted lots of candid moments caught on camera, and I feel like I got so many sweet ... Read more shots of little moments that happened throughout the day that I would have never gotten to see otherwise! Seriously memories I will get to keep forever. She also reassured me the week before my wedding as I was really worried about the forecast calling for rain- we ended up having a clear day by the time the ceremony rolled around but she was ready rain or shine!

K
Kabrien

Married on 11/11/2017

Leah is absolutely amazing! My husband and I got married in Georgia and Leah came all the way down to photograph our special day. I felt completely relaxed and trusted Leah to catch all of our special ... Read more moments. Her prices are reasonable and worth every penny! I will certainly recommend her to anyone!

L
Linda

Married on 11/04/2017

Leah was easy to work with, professional, and captured beautiful photos! I hghly recommend her! Read more Leah was easy to work with, professional, and captured beautiful photos! I hghly recommend her!