Leah Haydock Photography

Plaistow, NH · View map

About Leah Haydock Photography

Elegant photography with an element of fun. Crisp and colorful images that document your wedding day. I'm inspired by j.crew, anthropologie, Style Me Pretty but most of all by my clients. Full coverage, a lifestyle photoshoot, assistant photographer and a disc of high-resolution images included with all weddings.

38 Reviews for Leah Haydock Photography

38 Leah Haydock Photography Reviews

A
Amy M.

Married on 11/02/2018

We highly recommend Leah Haydock!

I enthusiastically recommend Leah to anyone looking for a photographer! I hired her last minute to shoot our elopement at Boston City Hall and she was nothing but lovely and helpful from the second ... Read more she responded to my email (which was quite promptly). Even before we hired her, she offered really helpful advice on how to navigate the logistics of a City Hall wedding. From then on, the advice continued and she couldn't have been more organized, thoughtful, and helpful (she even helped recommend some hair and make up folks that were also wonderful.) When we arrived at City Hall, Leah was there to greet us and once again she helped us navigate things since she's clearly a veteran Boston City Hall elopement photog. She was friendly, fun, and really laid-back. It was like taking photos with one of your old friends! After the ceremony, we spent the next hour and a half bopping around the Boston Seaport and as people that don't like having their photos taken - she made it really fun and effortless. She truly went out of her way to be thorough in her work. The final results were incredible - so well done! We couldn't be happier with the work that Leah did and we'd recommend her whole-heartedly to anyone looking for a photographer!

S
Shannon

Married on 03/30/2018

We CANNOT say enough good things about Leah. We had a spontaneous elopement with a pretty short timeline, and Leah not only was able to accommodate our quick date, but she went out of her way to ... Read more recommend hair and makeup (who was fabulous by the way), videographers, florists, etc. Working with Leah, even upon our first email and phone call, felt like working with a wedding planner and a best friend. She was truly a blessing to find and then work with. Leah captured the most beautiful pictures of our day and having these images is extra important to us because we can now share our special moments with our friends and family back home in St. Louis. Leah met us at city hall in the morning and spent an hour or so with us after the ceremony. She then joined us later in the day to capture pictures at sunset and at night with the Boston skyline in the background which was something we really wanted. She joined us for a toast and even brought some of the images she took in the morning when she met us later in the day so we could share with our friends that evening. She was incredibly thoughtful and honestly made the day special for us. Her photography is amazing, every single image turned out perfect. She was a pleasure to work with, easy to get in touch with, punctual, and outdid herself in every way. My only complaint is that I can’t get married more often to be able to work with her.

A
allison

Married on 10/07/2017

I could not feel more positively towards Leah Haydock for her professionalism, terrific attitude and true skill in capturing our special wedding day. She willingness to meet and spend time with us ... Read more before the wedding day was hughely valuable as we got to know each other and she learned who was important to capture during our wedding day. She was confident, inquisisitive and a total pro. Our engagement photos are some of the best we have in our collection, and she did that photo shoot with such easy. On the day of, the wedding she showed up on time and with back-up to make sure to capture all unique parts of the wedding. She had such a great personality and seemed relaxed and at ease the whole day even though she worked incredibly hard. The results= fantastic. Everyone in my wedding party and family thought she was awesome to work with (she blended in yet commanded us gracefully) and the photos could not have come out better. I give her a A++ and highly recommend her to anyone.