Leah Marie Photography + Stationery

Raleigh, NC · View map

About Leah Marie Photography + Stationery

AWARD WINNING PHOTOGRAPHER LEAH MARIE

Hello there! I'm Leah and it's nice to meet you. I feel beyond blessed to be a part of love stories since 2009. After time in the corporate world, with my degree in business and technology, I decided to pursue my passion for photography full time.

I'm here for more than taking pretty pictures on your wedding day. You can also count on me to offer a helping hand and support you as a friend. In addition, I understand how important the little details, that you have spent so much time (and money) deciding and dreaming about are. You need a Photographer that won't miss a thing because every moment counts.

When all's said and done, it’s the memories of these laughs, tears, touches, questionable dance moves and loving looks that really matter. Your wedding collection will include a variety of candid and creative images, that you'll cherish for generations to come.

It is truly my privilege to witness and photograph your beautiful love story. I look forward to being part of your dreamy day whether local or afar.

Want to elope? Get married in romantic paradise? I love to travel and I have special pricing for destination weddings.

hugs, Leah

42 Reviews for Leah Marie Photography + Stationery

42 Leah Marie Photography + Stationery Reviews

Josie
Josie

Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful wedding photographer!

Leah is absolutely amazing. After one phone call that seemed like I was talking to my best friend, I immediately knew I wanted to hire Leah as our wedding photographer and also schedule an engagement ... Read more session. We had our engagement photoshoot at our wedding venue, Fearrington Village, and I'm in love with both sets of photos. Leah beautifully captures the emotions behind each photo, and makes sure to get the sweetest, secret moments that we'll treasure forever. Our wedding morning was pretty hectic (what wedding morning isn't lol) and we were about an hour behind schedule for photos due to the craziness, but Leah was a rockstar and was so flexible and understanding, and still made sure to get every picture I wanted. We weren't able to do the pre-ceremony pictures with the bridal party, but my priority was the father/daughter "first look" pictures that absolutely blew me away. I'll cherish these pictures forever - I tear up (happy tears, of course) looking at these pictures, and all our wedding pictures, and find it difficult to choose which ones I want to frame - they're all so amazing! Leah's bubbly personality also made it so easy for all our wedding guests to feel at ease around the camera, and we had so many friends and family comment on how much they enjoyed meeting Leah at the wedding. I was never one to schedule photoshoots or focus on pictures much in the past, but after working with Leah, I'll 10000% schedule family portraits in the future from her and recommend her to EVERYONE.

Mayra
Mayra Guallpa

Married on 03/30/2019

A True Gem

Leah was a great choice for our small wedding. She was able to capture beautiful moments. Leah was timely and professional in all her communication. Thanks for helping us make lovely memories! Read more Leah was a great choice for our small wedding. She was able to capture beautiful moments. Leah was timely and professional in all her communication. Thanks for helping us make lovely memories!

A
Amy

Married on 04/27/2018

I was lucky to have met Leah at a wedding we were both hired for... She for photography and I for makeup and officiating. Leah Marie was laid back yet professional. She was setting up shots when they ... Read more needed to be and then disappeared into the background, still photographing while things were happening. I could tell she really cares about her clients and wants all of them to be happy. I believe she makes them very happy, indeed. Thank you again, Leah, for an amazing day working with you!