Leah Martin Photography

Holyoke, MA · View map · Visit website

About Leah Martin Photography

Leah Martin Photography is a woman owned photography business based in Holyoke, Massachusetts. For over 15 years, Leah has been capturing couples on their special day. In each photography session, she tries to combine her photojournalistic style with a mix of intimate, fun and classic touches. Individual personalities and preferences are taken into account to ensure each finished product closely matches your style.

Leah Martin Photography, regardless of the type or session, carefully retouches and adds the finishing edits to her images. To show off your finished photos, you can select something like a canvas, album or one of the other many photography items she offers. Photography sessions include:

• Additional hours

17 Leah Martin Photography Reviews

Featured
User2385477

2+ years ago

Leah is amazing! Being in the wedding industry, I knew a lot of really great photographers, but I knew I wanted Leah to capture the memories of our day. We started with engagement pictures at a ... Read more beautiful location in the Berkshires, where we live. She made us laugh all day, which made for really great photos. We seriously left our engagement pictures, still laughing, talking about how much fun we had with her. The same happened on our wedding day. Not only did she make sure to get every picture on our long list of pictures that we wanted with all different groups of the family and our friends, but she made us all laugh and feel comfortable - probably the best thing you can ask for with a photographer. I was amazed at how she controlled our guests, and got everyone where they needed to be. She also remembered everyone by name so she could personally ask them to join a photo. At the end of the night, she came onto the dance floor to grab me and my husband, and she whisked us outside for a beautiful photo under an umbrella in the rain with lanterns all around us - so romantic! She has an eye for a beautiful photo opportunity. She held my hand through the entire day, calming me while I was nervous and anxious before the wedding, and tying up my dress when it was getting stepped on while dancing. Leah is the best, and I can't wait to use her for future family milestones!

K
Kaitlin Rowland

Married on 05/12/2018

Beautiful Lasting Memories

Leah did a fantastic job capturing the most important moments of the most important day of our life. She was fantastic to work with and got to know us before she photographed our wedding. She was very ... Read more professional and made the day run easy and seamless. I highly recommend Leah !!!!

K
Kristyna

Married on 09/16/2017

We absolutely loved having Leah as our photographer. She was so accommodating, especially since we live out of town--she was always available by phone or email and was able to make our in-person ... Read more meetings work with our schedule. On the day of, she wrangled a LARGE bridal party and an even larger/unruly family for group photos. She kept us on time, and we were so happy to share our big day with her!