Leah Moyers Photography

Sevierville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Leah Moyers Photography

Leah Moyers Photography is a photography service in the Smoky Mountains near Knoxville, Tennessee. She works in a natural photojournalistic style delivering colorful and timeless images. Leah has a background in fine art and 8 years of experience photographing weddings. She is a preferred vendor with Green Wedding Shoes, a member of the Wedding Photojournalist Association, the WPJA Artistic Guild, Fearless Photographers, H&H LGBTQ Weddings and the Knoxville Bridelink. Her work has been featured over 300 times online and in The Knot, The Washingtonian, Gulf Coast Bride and Chicago Premiere Weddings print magazines. She is is an authorized photographer permitted to shoot within the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is available for U.S. and International travel.

Leah Moyers Photography works with you to understand your vision and plan a personalized photography experience. She enjoys capturing candid moments and creative portraits. She has a calming presence and a gift for capturing personalities and genuine moments. She has perfected creating a relaxed and fun experience on your wedding day. Her services include:

• Additional hours

C
Featured
Caitlin

Married on 04/28/2018

Leah, is truly one of the kindest people I have ever met. Being a wedding planner myself for the past 7 years she captured every moment perfectly! She has a special & unique eye to use nature and her ... Read more surroundings in the most amazing way! We are over the moon & extremely grateful about our wedding and enegament photos - the colors and quality truly make me speechless. Highly recommend Leah if your are looking for a fun, laidback, genuine and highly talented photographer!

Kasey
Kasey Anthony

Getting married on 09/25/2019

Leah is a true artist!

Leah is the type of super friendly outgoing person you will want to be best friends with. As soon as I messaged with her I knew I wanted to book her for our engagement photos. I booked base almost ... Read more entirely on her upbeat personality. I had barely looked at her work before hand but once I did I was blown away. I spent the next few days drooling over her site and by the time I met her I felt like I was meeting a rockstar. (Her site is that good!) And once we got the preview photos (nearly immediately) we were very happy and couldn’t wait to see the rest. She’s an extremely talented professional. Leah knows how to shoot your best angles and how to use the light to take the most beautiful photos. Leah is a true artist and it was such a pleasure to work with her to capture this moment in our lives. The only issue you’ll have is deciding which photos you want to print. I’m already looking for excuses to book another session.

L
Lauren Light

Married on 07/04/2019

Spectacular!

Leah is amazing! She captured every detail that we didn't want to forget from our wedding day. She is personable and passionate about her work, making everyone around her comfortable! The photos were ... Read more were nothing short of amazing and exceeded our every expectation!