LeahLetters

17 LeahLetters Reviews

W
Wendy Rubin

Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful calligraphy and products!

Leah did our seating tiles, seating chart, and guest book sign for our recent wedding and we are so happy with how everything came out. The seating tiles were beautiful, and people enjoyed taking them ... Read more home as a keepsake. She did two windows for our seating chart, which looked lovely, and the guest book sign was a nice touch as well. We hired her relatively late in the planning process and she was able to complete everything on time without any problems. All of her pieces look beautiful, and I'd highly recommend her for any of your calligraphy and signage needs!

Katie
Katie

Married on 05/10/2019

Best Calligrapher

Leah is so so talented and I couldn't be happier to have picked her for all my wedding day calligraphy needs! She was so easy to work with, really easy to contact and reach, and gets back to you so ... Read more quickly. She's really flexible with changes and last minute updates. My wedding was 5/10 and I didn't have to have final info (seating chart names, table names, etc.) to her until around 5/1, which alleviated a lot of stress on my end. She works quickly and it's all so beautiful. She did our menu sign, welcome sign, table names, dietary restriction labels, cigar bar sign, seating chart and I think even a few more things- so worth it. Exactly like I hoped for! She also kept me updated with pictures and videos throughout her whole process which was so fun!

lauren
lauren

Married on 10/20/2018

Talented calligrapher

Leah went above and beyond to make sure I had the elements I needed for my wedding day. She was incredibly responsive (with some day long texting when it was crunch time). The final product was ... Read more beautiful and she is so talented with all thing wording, no matter what platform.