Leanna's Private Studio

Greenwood, IN · View map · Visit website

About Leanna's Private Studio

Leanna’s Private Studio is a wedding hair and makeup studio based in Greenwood, Indiana. Leanna is a professional cosmetologist with over 15 years of experience in the wedding industry. She specializes in bringing out each client’s unique beauty and personality by creating customized looks that are catered to your bridal vision.

Leanna’s Private Studio provides on-site bridal hair styling and makeup services for clients in Greenwood and the surrounding area. Leanna guarantees that each bride and bridal party is satisfied with your finished wedding look, and offers complimentary trial hair and makeup sessions for bridal parties of up to six people. She also provides consultations, and is dedicated to achieving your perfect hair and makeup style. Along with hair styling and bridal up-dos, Leanna’s Private Studio offers a wide variety of on-site makeup services including:

• Airbrush makeup

C
Featured
Chrystal

Married on 06/03/2018

I can honestly say I have nothing negative to say about Leanna. She was very professional but also so down to Earth. She didn't just focus on my hair and makeup, she also went over what would be good ... Read more with the dress I was wearing. She listened to what I wanted and gave suggestions on what also would work wonderfully with my face, eyes, and skin type. I felt beautiful beyond words when she was done and I didn't have to worry about the cost or working out schedule with her. She made it as flexible and easy as possible that worked with me so I wouldn't have any more worries to deal with on the big day.

Anna
Anna Hinkle

Married on 06/23/2019

Awesome Stylist

I absolutely loved Leanna. She was so down to earth and gave us pro tips to use in the future. She was awesome. My hair and makeup looked amazing for our big day! And so did my girls! Read more I absolutely loved Leanna. She was so down to earth and gave us pro tips to use in the future. She was awesome. My hair and makeup looked amazing for our big day! And so did my girls!!

C
Carla

Married on 10/05/2008

Leanna's Private Studio did a wonderful job with our photos and I have heard wonderful feedback from family and friends. The turn around time was tremendous too! Read more Leanna's Private Studio did a wonderful job with our photos and I have heard wonderful feedback from family and friends. The turn around time was tremendous too!