Leap Light + Sound

Richmond, Virginia · View map

About Leap Light + Sound

A wedding lighting and decor service based in Richmond, Virginia, Leap Audio Visual provides lighting and sound for your special day. With Leap Audio Visual, couples have one less item to think about regarding their venue setup and audiovisual needs. The staff is responsive, courteous, and professional, providing recommendations for your needs, if desired.

Couples will work with professionals at Leap Audio Visual to arrange delivery, setup, and breakdown times for the audiovisual needs. They can request various styles of lighting, such as accent, outdoor, and string, as well as pinspotting and uplighting. There are also lighting decor available for rent, including chandeliers, hanging decor, lanterns, and wall washes. If requested, professionals will be happy to work with couples on event design. Additional lighting services include:

• Audiovisuals
  • Dance floor
  • Monogram

28 Reviews for Leap Light + Sound

28 Leap Light + Sound Reviews

C
Catherine

Married on 09/29/2018

Tim was great to work with! Him and his team installed a simple bistro lighting display & it was perfect. It gave our reception the best ambiance, which was so important to us! Read more Tim was great to work with! Him and his team installed a simple bistro lighting display & it was perfect. It gave our reception the best ambiance, which was so important to us!

C
Claire

Married on 09/22/2018

Best Vendor at My Wedding

Leap + light was the single best vendor that I worked with at my wedding. Tim was on the ball at all times. He responded to emails, mapped out what we needed, and priced (very competitively) quickly ... Read more and thoroughly. I appreciated the professionalism, and competency that I got from Leap + Light so much, because it was missing from other vendors. They attended my site visit with no issues, and came up with a beautiful setup and a backup. They were flexible in the timing of us choosing which setup we wanted (due to rain + tent decision), and I really appreciated that I could count on them without needing to double or triple check details. I would absolutely recommend Leap + Light to any bride who needs an awesome vendor that they can count on at a reasonable price.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 08/11/2018

We hired Leap AV for our wedding at the John Marshall Ballrooms and they did an incredible job. If you're thinking of skimping out on a lighting, think again because it truly transformed the space! We ... Read more had gold/amber uplighting with pinspots on our floral arrangements, and they took care of everything perfectly.