Leaves Floral Design & Events

Muskego, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About Leaves Floral Design & Events

Leaves Floral Design & Events is a wedding floral company located in Muskego, Wisconsin. For more than 17 years the team of designers have been creating unique and fresh floral designs that fit any occasion. Locally-owned and operated, Leaves Floral Design & Events is dedicated to providing custom floral decor that depicts your style and fits your budget. They are proud to provide services across the entire state of Wisconsin and parts of northern Illinois.

Experience
For more than 19 years, owner Jamie has been creating gorgeous floral arrangements for events. With more than 200 weddings completed, Jamie is passionate about helping couples select the perfect designs for their wedding.

Leaves Floral Design & Events provides event florals and decor for weddings and other special events. They provide custom bouquets, table centerpieces, and aisle and altar decor, as well as flower crowns and artificial flowers. The design team offers a complimentary consultation to discuss your wedding vision and design needs. Floral services they provide for weddings include the following:

• Event design

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 06/16/2018

I loved working with Jamie! She took all of my ideas and brought them to life. The flowers for our wedding turned out absolutely beautiful and I don't think anyone else could have done a better job. ... Read more it was extremely hot on our wedding day (94 degrees and humid) and Jamie came prepared with extra flowers so we didn't have to use the reception table center flowers outside for the ceremony and have them wilt in the heat. It's those little details that make a great florist. Jamie provided a full service and knew exactly where to set everything up. It was a pleasure having her as our florist and we would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or any event.

A
Alayna Frey

Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic experience

My wedding was fantastic thanks to Jamie! She took all my ideas and made them into something better than I could have imagined. Jamie worked through a small hiccup I had when I didn’t get enough ... Read more centerpieces for my tables. She created a design that far exceeded my expectations! I had multiple people complimenting me on my bouquet and begging for me to tell them who I worked with. Jamie was very familiar with our vendor (Bass Bay) and she worked very hard and efficient the day of the wedding! I wished my bouquet would last forever because it’s the most gorgeous bouquet I ever laid eyes on. Thanks again Jamie, it was such a pleasure :)

K
Kasey Seiske

Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Stunning!

From the initial meeting, to the last minute changes, to the day of our wedding, Jamie was fantastic to work with! She took our vision and turned it into reality. Her work is amazing, and her work ... Read more ethic and professionalism is second to none. She made my job as a bride super easy- especially when it came to florals. I would recommend Leaves Floral and Design to every bride- you will not be disappointed!