LeBaron Hills Country Club

Lakeville, MA · View map · Visit website

About LeBaron Hills Country Club

LeBaron Hills Country Club is a wedding venue located in Lakeville, Massachusetts. The Cape Cod-style clubhouse and picturesque grounds offer a charming yet elegant atmosphere for your wedding celebrations. The country club hosts only one wedding per day, ensuring that all your needs are catered to and your event is designed to fit your needs and vision. The culinary team works to create delicious custom menus along with cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and more. The outdoor terrace and views of the golf course paint the perfect backdrop for your picturesque country club wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
LeBaron Hills Country Club can accommodate up to 200 wedding guests, offering both indoor and outdoor spaces. The Ballroom is an elegant space with panoramic views of the golf course. The gazebo offers the perfect site to exchange vows. Cocktails can be enjoyed on the banquet room’s adjoining outdoor terrace, which overlooks the golf course.

LeBaron Hills Country Club offers the following wedding services, and much more:

• Bridal suite

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 10/04/2014

Amazing! When looking at venues, I knew right away I wanted to go with Lebaron Hills. We needed somewhere to have both our outdoor ceremony and reception. Food was also very important to us. Lebaron ... Read more Lebaron Hills did not disappoint! The people are amazing, they were accommodating to all my ideas and answered all my questions. The day of the wedding the weather wasn't the best, Lebaron let me make the decision of having our ceremony inside or outside hours before the wedding, during the day it did rain, but we decided to test our luck and have the ceremony outdoors. They were able to set everything up and keep the seats dry, and helped make my outdoor ceremony possible! Luckily the rained stopped right before our wedding started. The grounds are perfectly manicured, the wall to wall windows in the room are breathtaking, the prices are reasonable, and the food was amazing. We received so many compliments about the venue and food, many saying it was the best food they have had at a wedding. Hands down picking Lebaron was the best decision we made, I couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else!

G
Gena

Married on 09/15/2018

We hosted our wedding with 180 guests in September 2018 and were **thrilled** with every part of our experience at LeBaron Hills! From the very beginning and through a year of planning, working with ... Read more Jessica was a dream as she was incredibly helpful, responsive, thorough and organized. By the end of our big night, it felt like the entire staff had gone above and beyond to make our day happen; the Chef is truly talented and everyone had great feedback about our food; the bartenders and servers kept up with a big crowd; the grounds were beautiful for photos and guests; the gazebo perfect for our ceremony, and the sunset is really a WOW factor here. Overall the staff at LeBaron are truly focused on taking care of you, and their hospitality and service make it a truly valuable venue. We were on cloud 9.

Julie&Joe
Julie

Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I had our wedding here on June 3 and I can not stop talking about how amazing they were. Justine handles all the fine details of the wedding and is in constant contact with you through ... Read more the whole process and always responds to you right away. She helped when I was indecisive and gave me all the options to make our day amazing. As any bride knows planning a wedding is stressful and she made it a breeze! The night of she was my right hand girl helping make sure the night went smoothly and answered all the questions I had. She was even there to help with my train as I walked down the beautiful outdoor isle to the gazebo and helped my MOH bustle my dress. She is seriously the best!!! The food was absolutely to die for and every one of our 200 guests told me how amazing the food was! The grounds were beautiful ( we got married outside) and the golf course where we later took our pictures was stunning. I highly recommend LeBaron Hills, this venue made our night complete and I wish I could replay it over and over again!!!