LED-Orange

Huntsville, AL · View map · Visit website

About LED-Orange

Based in Huntsville, Alabama, LED-Orange is a one-stop shop for your wedding entertainment needs including DJ services, event lighting, 3D projection, staging and more. With many years in the event industry, our focus on custom lighting design and live entertainment will bring an incredible and unqiue experinece to your big day.

LED-Orange will provide exceptional lighting and audio to transform any venue into a luxurious event. They will offer prior consultation to ensure they fulfill your wedding needs, and will take care of delivery and clean up. Other services include:

• Uplighting

J
    Featured
    Jeremiah

Married on 04/11/2009

I have hired LED-Orange for several events, and I have been thoroughly impressed with their professionalism, ability to tailor their services to the different types of events, and the fact that they ... Read more are on the cutting edge of lighting and production. There is no one better in the North Alabama area, and they always go above-and-beyond. I couldn't recommend their services any more. If you need them for a wedding, charity, or corporate event, LED-Orange will help you take it to the next level and at a surprisingly affordable cost. Give them a call!

S
    Shelley

Married on 04/07/2018

Nathan’s work exceeded my expectations! His lighting put the finishing touches to our decor. This was my 1st time sponsoring our high school Prom and I receive so many compliments on everything, ... Read more especially the lighting. His lighting on the dance floor had the kids running thru the door to start dancing. The schools name and the prom theme displayed on the walls were amazing. I have already referred him to so many of my coworkers for there upcoming events. I look forward to working with him in the future!

M
    Michelle

Married on 03/03/2018

The best service ever! I strongly recommend using LED-orange for your event needs. Read more The best service ever!!! I strongly recommend using LED-orange for your event needs.