Ledgeview Greenhouses

Loudon, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Ledgeview Greenhouses

Ledgeview Greenhouses: Flowers By Carolyn is a full-service greenhouse and floral shop in Loudon, New Hampshire. Owned by Carolyn and Johnny Carr, they offer freshly cut flowers and event arrangements year round. They have been part of the local wedding industry since 2014.

Ledgeview Greenhouses: Flowers By Carolyn can create arrangements for classic, country, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, and vintage weddings. She aims to help your visions come true by creating custom designs with you in mind. Carolyn’s services include consultations, delivery, and set-up for your wedding. Along with bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, Carolyn can create a variety of designs and decor to perfectly match your special day:

• Aisle decor

5 Ledgeview Greenhouses Reviews

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful floral arrangements and amazing service!

Carolyn put together the most beautiful centerpieces and accents for our wedding! She was so communicative and helpful throughout the whole process and brought our vision to life! We would highly ... Read more recommend Ledgeview Greenhouses for your wedding!

K
Katy

Married on 05/14/2016

Carolyn blew me away! I had ideas of what I wanted the flowers to look like at my wedding... And then there was what Carolyn actually did! I feel so blessed to have had her do our wedding flowers. ... Read more It was probably the most important decorative element of the wedding to me, and she nailed it! I had a Church ceremony, and an indoor reception and she achieved my dream to bring the outdoors in. From bouquets, to floral hair pieces, to centerpieces.... everything was gorgeous! And all after spending only 30 minutes just chatting about what I was looking for... it was the easiest process I could have imagined!

A
Ashley

Married on 10/04/2014

Ledgeview Greenhouse created centerpieces for our shower, rehearsal dinner, and wedding, and also bouquets and pins for the bridal party at our wedding. Carolyn, the owner at Ledgeview Greenhouse, is ... Read more incredible at what she does. She was helpful, informative, and easy to work with. Not knowing anything about flowers, I was glad that I could tell her what I was thinking, show her a few pictures and my color scheme and let her take it from there. She is truly creative and talented at what she does. She helped us create our beautiful vision while remaining in our budget. Thank you, Carolyn, you were a pleasure to work with. We recommend Ledgeview Greenhouse to anyone who is planning their wedding and looking for beautiful flowers and exceptional service for their special day.