Lee Perreira, LLC

Phoenix, AZ, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Lee Perreira, LLC

Lee Perreira, LLC, is an experienced musician based in Phoenix, Arizona. In addition to singing and skillfully playing the guitar, Lee Perreira is also a well-known songwriter. Lee skillfully blends classic blues riffs with a soulfully textured vocal style.

Experience
Lee began playing the guitar at the age of 12 in Long Beach, California, eventually becoming skilled in playing guitars such as the Jazz Guitar and the Spanish Flamenco Guitar. He regularly performs in the southwest region at more than 300 events every year.

Lee Perreira, can perform with a full, high-energy band or a relaxing, mellow solo, duo, or trio. He has more than 300 cover songs in his song list. The music services he offers include the following:

• Ceremony

K
Featured
Kylie

Married on 05/05/2018

I knew exactly what I wanted for a wedding performer, and seeing as I was planning a destination wedding, I relied on internet searches and reviews for find what I was looking for. I typically don't ... Read more take time to write reviews, but in this case my experience was so overwhelmingly positive, I had to. From a business perspective, Lee was professional, responsive, organized, and polite. Even though he does this week in and week out, he always treated me as if my wedding as a very important event for him. From a performance/artist perspective, Lee was LIGHTS OUT. Lee - solo on his guitar - kept my party on the dance floor the ENTIRE NIGHT (caveat - I have really fun friends. If you have lame friends, you may not get this kind of response, but that's on them). Many of my friends commented that it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. All of the guests could not stop commenting on how talented Lee was. He was the PERFECT addition to my wedding, and really took it to the next level. I really wanted something "different" - not cookie cutter - and I really think Lee gave the whole night that something special. I could not be more happy that I found him. He is SO TALENTED (like, seriously, not just your average bar performer or wedding singer) and SO KIND. He genuinely looked like he was having a great time. He is the real deal. I am now a Lee Perreira fan and I hope his heart and hustle lead him to fulfill his dreams. He was FANTASTIC. I honestly took a gamble hiring Lee to perform my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception having never heard him before, but as my now husband said, "you took a gamble, but you hit big!" Yes I did! Thank you, Lee!!! :)

W
Wendi Willock

Married on 10/12/2018

A MUST have at your wedding!!

Lee performed at our daughters wedding last Friday night both singing and as the DJ along with a fellow musician Kyle Phelan. Lee was incredible, wonderful to work with and a huge addition to the ... Read more evening! I would absolutely hire again and highly recommend them. I am so grateful to have had them join us.

B
Brittany

Married on 10/12/2018

One of a Kind Musician & DJ!

I honestly don't even know where to begin, I could say so many wonderful things about our experience with Lee. First & foremost, he's an amazing musician. He played live music for our procession, a ... Read more song for me walking down the aisle, and a recession song. Then he played live during our cocktail hour and learned a new song for our first dance! AND then he transitioned flawlessly into the BEST DJ!! Our guests came up to us all night long asking, "Where did you find this guy?!" We heard endless positive compliments and high praise for Lee, everyone loved him. The combo of live music & DJ made our wedding feel truly unique and special. Everything ran smoothly from start to finish and he was so easy to work with, he's laid back but knows how to get work done. An additional bonus is that he plays at various venues throughout Phoenix all year long so we can always go see him play whenever we want because we are now lifelong fans and supporters of his career. It felt like we were working with a friend rather than a vendor. I would recommend Lee a hundred times over!! He made our day absolutely perfect and for that, I'm forever grateful! HIRE LEE ASAP!