Lee Perreira, LLC

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Lee Perreira, LLC

Lee Perreira, LLC, is an experienced musician based in Phoenix, Arizona. In addition to singing and skillfully playing the guitar, Lee Perreira is also a well-known songwriter. Lee skillfully blends classic blues riffs with a soulfully textured vocal style.

Experience
Lee began playing the guitar at the age of 12 in Long Beach, California, eventually becoming skilled in playing guitars such as the Jazz Guitar and the Spanish Flamenco Guitar. He regularly performs in the southwest region at more than 300 events every year.

Lee Perreira, can perform with a full, high-energy band or a relaxing, mellow solo, duo, or trio. He has more than 300 cover songs in his song list. The music services he offers include the following:

• Ceremony

K
Featured
Kylie

Married on 05/05/2018

I knew exactly what I wanted for a wedding performer, and seeing as I was planning a destination wedding, I relied on internet searches and reviews for find what I was looking for. I typically don't ... Read more take time to write reviews, but in this case my experience was so overwhelmingly positive, I had to. From a business perspective, Lee was professional, responsive, organized, and polite. Even though he does this week in and week out, he always treated me as if my wedding as a very important event for him. From a performance/artist perspective, Lee was LIGHTS OUT. Lee - solo on his guitar - kept my party on the dance floor the ENTIRE NIGHT (caveat - I have really fun friends. If you have lame friends, you may not get this kind of response, but that's on them). Many of my friends commented that it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. All of the guests could not stop commenting on how talented Lee was. He was the PERFECT addition to my wedding, and really took it to the next level. I really wanted something "different" - not cookie cutter - and I really think Lee gave the whole night that something special. I could not be more happy that I found him. He is SO TALENTED (like, seriously, not just your average bar performer or wedding singer) and SO KIND. He genuinely looked like he was having a great time. He is the real deal. I am now a Lee Perreira fan and I hope his heart and hustle lead him to fulfill his dreams. He was FANTASTIC. I honestly took a gamble hiring Lee to perform my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception having never heard him before, but as my now husband said, "you took a gamble, but you hit big!" Yes I did! Thank you, Lee!!! :)

D
Dina Lopez

Married on 04/12/2019

Incredible!!!!

Lee Perreira and Kyle Phelan played live for our daughters wedding April 12, 2019. I had previously heard them play at a local restaurant and fell in love with their voices and their music. They ... Read more played live for the ceremony, cocktail and dinner hours and then the first dance. After that Lee took her as DJ. These 2 musicians are extremely talented and the consummate professionals. We had so many of our guests rave about how beautiful the music was and I have to agree. Not only are they talented, they are friendly and genuinely great guys. They easily connected with guests who approached them and really helped make our daughters special day even better! I recommend them with the utmost sincerity and without hesitation.

W
Wendi Willock

Married on 10/12/2018

A MUST have at your wedding!!

Lee performed at our daughters wedding last Friday night both singing and as the DJ along with a fellow musician Kyle Phelan. Lee was incredible, wonderful to work with and a huge addition to the ... Read more evening! I would absolutely hire again and highly recommend them. I am so grateful to have had them join us.