Hired? Booked

41 Leeann Marie Photography, LLC Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 02/24/2018

Leeann was absolutely amazing. We loved working with her. Her preparation for the event made everything go so smoothly and efficiently the day of. She captured the most special moments on the day from ... Read more our preparations to our reception. She also was able to turn around the photos very quickly. We love them all! We are so grateful we picked Leeann - she exceeded all of our expectations! Thank you Leeann!

K
Kellie

Married on 10/07/2017

Leeann was absolutely amazing to work with! She responded to all of my emails quickly and was able to make sure everything would go smoothly on my wedding day! Melissa was my wedding day photographer ... Read more and she was just as sweet and helpful! She felt more like a part of the family and made sure I wasn't stressed at all. The photos were stunning and I still can't help but look at them! Leeann helped to make an album that was perfect. They were the absolute best choice!

C
Chrissy

Married on 02/04/2017

Leeann was a DREAM to work with. We were clueless going through this process, and she was so easy to work with and helpful. We had a ton of questions along the way, and she was responsive, gave ... Read more suggestions, etc. and made the process fun! She's really funny and has a great personality (which I think is super important for developing a quick relationship etc., since this person will be capturing all of your memories on your big day!). My husband and I were a little nervous about all of the photos we would be taking and could've been very awkard, but Leeann helped us not take it too seriously and captured AMAZING photos/moments. Her work is the best I've seen, and she truly captured so much emotion that day. We opted to only have one photographer (her), and she hustled to get amazing angles, etc. I do not think we missed anything without a second photographer. I would recommend her highly for any bride or couple that wants unbelievable pictures and natural moments that truly capture all of the emotion of the day. Thank you Leeann!!!! xoxo