Leeann Marie Photography, LLC

H
Hannah O

Married on 05/26/2019

Outstanding!

Leeann is an incredible photographer and amazing person. We could not have been happier with our final photos. She was extremely organized and a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. I decided to ... Read more book Leeann for our wedding day because our reception room was dimly lit and I noticed in her pictures she did a good job at working with the light. As hoped, she was able to capture our special moments like a pro.

A
Amanda

Married on 02/24/2018

Leeann was absolutely amazing. We loved working with her. Her preparation for the event made everything go so smoothly and efficiently the day of. She captured the most special moments on the day from ... Read more our preparations to our reception. She also was able to turn around the photos very quickly. We love them all! We are so grateful we picked Leeann - she exceeded all of our expectations! Thank you Leeann!

K
Kellie

Married on 10/07/2017

Leeann was absolutely amazing to work with! She responded to all of my emails quickly and was able to make sure everything would go smoothly on my wedding day! Melissa was my wedding day photographer ... Read more and she was just as sweet and helpful! She felt more like a part of the family and made sure I wasn't stressed at all. The photos were stunning and I still can't help but look at them! Leeann helped to make an album that was perfect. They were the absolute best choice!