Leeson's Cakes

Tinley Park, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Leeson's Cakes

Leeson’s Cakes, Inc. is a bakery in Tinley Park, Illinois that specializes in crafting beautiful, memorable and one-of-a-kind wedding and special occasion cakes. Choose from over 120 cake styles and an extensive list of filling options, or work with their wedding cake specialists to custom-design a cake that matches your event style and needs. For over 40 years, Leeson’s Cakes, Inc. has expertly crafted cakes that are delicious, personalized and sure to exceed your every expectation.

Experience
Owner and decorator Kelly Leeson-Dirks is third generation to run Leeson’s Cakes, Inc. that was started in 1975 by her grandparents, Ray and Janet Leeson and her father, W.Scott Leeson. They have been operating in Tinley Park for 40 years of the 44 years open.

A family-owned business, Leeson’s Cakes, Inc. provides fine quality cakes for weddings and other special occasions in the Chicagoland area. They are passionate about their clients and delivering customized cakes that are cutting-edge and crafted with care. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultations

K
Featured
kayla

Married on 12/17/2017

I don't think my words can express how amazing my experience with Lessons cake was. I am a huge cake snob and Lessons cakes may have been the best cake i have ever had. I was able to give Kelly my ... Read more vision and she took it and made it better than i could have ever imagined. She is even going to make us a top tier for our first year anniversary so that we don't have to eat cake that had been frozen. Who doesn't love fresh delicious cake!? I forgot to get my groom a groom's cake so 3 days before our rehearsal i called Kelly and she was able to make me an amazing cake that looked exactly like a deep dish pizza that tasted like freaking heaven. Small business, amazing service, delicious cake, and a woman who is very passionate about what she does and loves her customers. I am more than thrilled that I found Lessons Cake and now have a go to Baker for the rest of my life.

Kelly & Kirby Wedding
Kelly

Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding cake

❤️❤️❤️❤️ they were amazing! 🤩🤩🤩 My wedding cake look amazing and taste delicious. I love love it 😋.. Thank you for such an amazing job! Read more ❤️❤️❤️❤️ they were amazing!!! 🤩🤩🤩 My wedding cake look amazing and taste delicious. I love love it 😋.. Thank you for such an amazing job!!!!!!

T
Tracy

Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Overall Service

I can not say enough about the outstanding communication and customer service provided by Kelly. Our wedding cake was EXACTLY as I custom designed and everyone could not stop raving about how ... Read more beautiful and delicious it was!! Do not hesitate to chose Leeson's Cakes!! You will NOT be disappointed!! PS The pricing was exceptional as well!