Left of Center Photography

Eastlake, OH · View map

About Left of Center Photography

I photograph people. Young families, newborns, expecting mothers and weddings. The approach is the same - capture people being who they are. Genuine smiles, laughs and love.

2 Reviews for Left of Center Photography

2 Left of Center Photography Reviews

M
Marcia

Married on 10/22/2011

Wonderful photographer who captured everything just perfectly for us. On of the best comments that I got was "did you even have a photographer? I didn't see one" Paul knows exactly how to capture the ... Read more perfect moments tastefully. You will not be disappointed. He was referred to me by a very high end-pricy photographer off of theknot.com and mentioned "he would choose LOC Photo to take pictures for his wedding!

C
Courtney

Married on 10/08/2011

We have the most beautiful memories of our wedding day thanks to Paul and Left of Center! I cannot say enough about how much my husband and I enjoyed working with them. Paul was there for every moment ... Read more of our rehersal and wedding and went above and beyond to make our day one we will never forget. Paul and his team are consummate professionals and responded to every communication the same day (often within minutes). We will never use another photographer. I can't wait to work with Paul and Left of Center again!

Left of Center Photography FAQ