Legacy Farms

Lebanon, TN · View map

About Legacy Farms

Legacy Farms is a beautiful, 22-acre property located in Lebanon, Tennessee. With close proximity to Nashville, this unique venue can host both a vintage-style mansion wedding or a rustic, farm celebration. Legacy Farms is a mix of shabby chic, country couture and the antebellum South.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 500 guests at this versatile venue. For ceremonies they feature a gorgeous outdoor courtyard, or you can choose to exchange vows on their side lawn surrounded by fields and a large oak tree. For an intimate reception, they offer The Legacy Farms Manor, an 1800’s mansion with a beautiful foyer, private verandas, multiple fireplaces, an outdoor balcony, a morning room and a large gathering area. If you're having a grander affair, you can choose their climate-controlled, Southern-style Event Center featuring a covered patio, extensions for additional seating and a loft. They also feature Heritage Hall; an indoor space with eclectic and rustic design. It has sliding barn doors and plenty of natural light.

This full-service venue offers multiple packages to choose from, including an all-inclusive package that will ensure every detail of your day is taken care of. They also offer three different elopement packages. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Lighting and sound
  • Cake
  • In-house caterer

Accomodation
This manor - built in 1832 - has seven rooms available for 14 of your guests. The culinary team will prepare all of your meals, including breakfast and lunch, as well as your wedding dinner.

Location
Legacy Farms is located 40 minutes from downtown Nashville in Lebanon, Tennessee. They're only 25 minutes from the Nashville International Airport.

79 Reviews for Legacy Farms

79 Legacy Farms Reviews

Whitney
Whitney

Married on 04/06/2019

Legacy Farms

Working with Legacy Farms has been one of the most pleasant experiences. It’s a one-stop-shop and makes it possible to plan the entertainment, decorations, catering, and location all with ONE vendor ... Read more at ONE place. It is such a beautiful location and I am so honored to be a part of the Legacy Farms family.

Mindy
Mindy Braasch

Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous venue (and Amy is incredible!!)

Legacy Farms was the first venue my husband and I toured, and we immediately knew it was the one for us. The pricing, setting, and wedding planner were all perfect. The fact that the venue came with a ... Read more with a built-in wedding planner was one of the things that sold us on it. Planning is not my strong suit, so I was very nervous about having to plan a wedding, but I was lucky enough to have Amy. Amy Richardson was our wedding planner, and I cannot sing her praises enough. She was truly a joy to plan our wedding with. She was incredibly responsive. She put my mind at ease and coordinated ALL the logistics of the catering, entertainment company, and decorations so that I didn't have to worry about any of it. She was kind and thoughtful and made sure all of my concerns leading up to the day were addressed in a timely manner. My husband and I truly felt like she had our best interests at heart; she didn't try to up-sell us on our wedding package (which would have turned us off immediately) - instead, she helped us choose the package that gave us the most value for the least cost. Amy (and Legacy Farms) was also very flexible. I wanted an outdoor wedding, but I also wanted to be in the shade. She helped us figure out where on the grounds we could have the ceremony so that it would be both outdoors and shaded (not the easiest thing). She helped us customize everything according to what my husband and I wanted. In the end, we ended up having the wedding indoors due to rain, but because the venue came with a built-in rain plan, we didn’t have to worry about that at all! Amy did all of this in 3 months (we picked our venue in late July and had our wedding in mid-October). Not once did she make me feel stressed out about how quickly the wedding was coming up; she did everything quickly and efficiently and according to schedule. Amy Richardson was friendly, warm, and was the main reason my stress-levels were so low leading up to the wedding. As for the venue itself, it was gorgeous! It fit my vision for a rustic, woodsy wedding perfectly. We received so many compliments from guests on the romantic atmosphere and beauty of the venue. The food was delicious; moist chicken, tasty sides. We had a cheesecake bar instead of a traditional cake, and all three cheesecake flavors (plain, chocolate, and lemon-lavender) were incredibly tasty. If you’re looking for a low-stress, beautiful wedding experience, I highly recommend Legacy Farms!

Haley
Haley

Married on 10/06/2018

Best venue for the best day!

When looking at venues, Jared and I had several appointments set up but ended up only going to our first one because we fell in love with everything at Legacy Farms. The staff and the venue were ... Read more incredible and when you know, you know! We were given a wedding planner, Danielle Clark, and I was not sure what to expect as I had never planned a wedding or been a part of the planning process. Danielle BLEW MY MIND. She was my go-to for EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING you can possibly think of and then all of the things you haven't thought of yet. Danielle never got mad at me for sending her emails almost every day for a year and a half... I sent her A LOT too! She worked with me to make sure we could have our dog in the wedding and that was VERY important for us. Danielle truly gave us the most perfect day. She has a patient, positive, can-do personality which really made us connect with her. The day of the wedding, Danielle was amazing with everything. I gave her the reins on extra decor and she did phenomenal!!!! Our coordinator, Tori Holder, was a life saver with all of her help and hustle around to make sure everything was going smoothly. Jared and I had nothing to worry about and here we are, 6 weeks later, and our guests are STILL talking about our wedding day. From the venue, to the staff, to the food, to the decor and the simplicity of having everything all in one space... Our families and friends had a night they will treasure forever celebrating with us. The food was fantastic, I'm still swooning over the mashed potatoes and the caramel apple cheesecake bites we had... and we might be biased, but we had the best wedding food by far! Our wedding day would have been a mess without Danielle and Tori and the rest of the Legacy Farms staff and I cannot thank them enough for helping me with the best day of my life!