Legacy Golf Club

Phoenix, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Legacy Golf Club

Legacy Golf Club is a unique wedding venue located in Phoenix, Arizona. This venue has views of South Mountain and includes a rustic feel with multiple spaces for your ceremony and reception. The staff at Legacy Golf Club also assists couples through the planning process, ensuring an organized celebration. The club also boasts their custom event décor and entertainment. Past guests of Legacy Golf Club praise the professionalism of the staff, flawless event coordination, and creative décor.

Facilities and Capacity
Legacy Golf Club sits on over 75,000 acres of land belonging to the Dwight B. Heart estate. They have multiple venues for ceremonies and receptions, and they also have overnight lodging accommodations for your guests. With a selection of different venues, they appeal to all tastes and styles. Their indoor locations can accommodate anywhere from 80 to 250 guests, while the outdoor settings can host up to 350 guests. A bridal suite is also included.

Legacy Golf Club offers all-inclusive packages, as well as wireless Internet. They offer event rentals, as well as cleanup and setup. A list of their services includes:

• Accommodations
  • Cake
  • Event planning
  • In-house bar
  • In-house catering
  • Liability insurance
  • Outside vendors

Cuisine
This venue offers their catering services, which include a cocktail reception and hors d’Oeuvres. They have a variety of in-house catering packages to choose from, and they offer a customized menu for both cuisine and drinks. The venue is partnered with vendors that provide local and fresh ingredients. A list of their catering services includes:

• Buffet
  • Family style
  • Outside cake
  • Plated
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services
Legacy Golf Club is proud to present their bar services, including a champagne toast and a signature drink. They also have a liquor license. A list of their bar services includes:

• Bartenders
  • Cash, limited, or open bar
  • House beer, liquor, and wine
  • Limited bar

C
Featured
Chailey

Married on 11/04/2017

If I could give this venue more than 5 stars, I would. I went to see The Legacy in October of 2016 as I was venue shopping for my November 4, 2017 wedding. From the moment I met Kelli Walsh, I knew ... Read more The Legacy was the best choice. I had been to other venues before The Legacy, and did not receive the warmth, compassion, and intuitive understanding of my vision as I did at The Legacy and with Kelli. Kelli was absolutely incredible the entire planning process. She communicated with me and my family (in the most timely fashion I have ever experienced) through phone, text, emailing, and above all, continued to reassure me to take care of myself and leave the rest to her and her team. Kelli wasn't only there to make my wedding the boho-rustic-gardeny dream I had envisioned, but she provided comfort and empathy when the crazy bride in me needed it most! My wedding day was MORE than I thought I wanted; it was absolutely gorgeous and I cannot think of one thing I would've changed. My family and friends did not want to leave at the end of the night and have ranted and raved about how much fun and how beautiful our wedding was. I have received countless comments from my husband, family, and friends about how stinkin' fabulous/wonderful/helpful/amazing Kelli was throughout the whole process, and how PERFECT The Legacy was for a wedding. When I came back to work following the wedding, I had multiple MALE co-workers asking me about the venue in regard to possible future weddings for them! You know the wedding was a success when it motivates men to propose to their girlfriends. :-) The Legacy Golf Resort is absolutely stunning; and Kelli Walsh's passion for what she does makes the entire process easy, fun, happy, and stress-free. I could go on and on and on about how amazing my experience was. Thank you Kelli, your team, and The Legacy Golf Resort for the most incredible wedding I could've ever asked for.

Brittanie
Brittanie

Getting married on 11/09/2019

More than expected

I can't even begin to explain how amazing Legacy Golf Resort is. From the minute I met with Kelli I was blown away by how knowledgeable, helpful and kind she was. Legacy Golf Resort offers such an ... Read more array of options from outside to inside to a BEAUTIFUL lawn for receptions. They will help you with absolutely anything you need including thing you definitely forgot about. I'm getting so much more than I had bargained for and it's amazing.

D
Darren Kosel

Married on 05/12/2019

Stress Free Experience in a Beautiful Venue

Kelli and Savanna did a great job walking us through the options to develop what our needs were, along with inclement weather contingencies. Their list of vendors covers almost everything you need, ... Read more start here and then work out. The venue offers many options depending on size and scope. Ours was a small, intimate wedding that they made feel like a no drama night which exceeded all our expectations. The food and drinks were exactly what we wanted. The waiters were very polite and made us feel welcomed and not rushed.