Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About Legacy Limousine & Luxury Coaches DMV PC966/U.S. DOT #2377123 Small Business 707591

Legacy Limousine Service is committed to making your limo experience
memorable and unforgettable. You will receive Outstanding Customer Service from a staff that is focused on customer needs,
creating a memorable experience and a safe ride.

We have 15 Years Transportation Experience
21 Years Event Planning & Customer Service
Licensed, Bonded, Insured

Weddings, Night On the Town, Special Occasions, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Corporate Events, Wineries, Prom/Formal Dances, Sporting Events, Shuttles/RT/One Way, Sightseeing, Business/Pleasure, Date Nights, Fundraising Events, Tailgates, Birthday Celebrations, Anniversaries, Terrific 13/Sweet 16/Decade Birthdays, Any Special Occasion And More…We Also Offer Gift Certificates for Purchase!

TV/CD/DVD Players, Fiber Optic Lighting, Beverage Bar, Sound System, Clean Luxury Interior

5 Reviews for Legacy Limousine & Luxury Coaches DMV PC966/U.S. DOT #2377123 Small Business 707591

5 Legacy Limousine & Luxury Coaches DMV PC966/U.S. DOT #2377123 Small Business 707591 Reviews

K
Kay

Married on 12/07/2014

I have used Legacy Limo's service for 3 years during the holiday season for a community event that supports those in need of food and clothing in Hampton Roads. The versatility of Legacy Limousine & ... Read more Luxury Coaches ability to provide wedding, special event or group transportation is amazing. I will continue to work with Legacy every holiday season!

V
Verna

Married on 09/23/2014

I came from out of town for a family emergency and I was able to use the services of Legacy Limousine. They were quick to coordinate my transportation arrangements and I was able to safely and quickly ... Read more quickly get to my family during a very stressful time.

User5120055

2+ years ago

I had the opportunity to use Legacy's service on multiple occasions! I have always been pleased with the service provided. The driver was always attentive and very professional. They got us safely to ... Read more to our destinations. The limo bus was great for all of my friends to enjoy celebrating together and in a safe and fun way! I would recommend Legacy to anyone looking for limo, party bus or bus service!