Legacy Seven Studios

Seminole, FL · View map

About Legacy Seven Studios

Legacy Seven Studios is a wedding and portraiture company located in Tampa Bay, Florida. We approach events and clients with a heart to serve, and a desire to work together to capture and preserve your family's story. We see life through the heart, and we aspire to create a legacy of soulful artwork to build families for generations to come. Contact us by email ( angela@legacysevenstudios.com) or by phone (727.385.9774) to tell us about your dream day!

9 Reviews for Legacy Seven Studios

9 Legacy Seven Studios Reviews

N
Nick and Trish

Married on 06/04/2013

Finding Legacy Seven Studios was definitely a divine appointment! Angela and Brian are an outstanding couple and team. By the time we met them in person, we already felt as if they were our friends. ... Read more From the fine details of planning, through our special day, to choosing our photos, they have gone above and beyond with their professionalism, their time, and their personal attention. With their God-given gift, they captured the overwhelming emotion of our day! We have been so blessed by them! We would HIGHLY recommend LSS to other couples!

L
Lauren

Married on 10/20/2012

Angela and Brian are so amazing! We loved using Loving Legacy Photography as our photographers. We used them for our engagement pictures too and we had such an amazing day shooting those pictures! My ... Read more sister also used them for her wedding which was before ours. They are so fun and wonderful to work with through the wedding planning and on our big day. They helped make our day run so smoothly. They have an amazing talent and eye for detail. Our pictures are so amazing. Everyone compliments us on our photographs. Angela and Brian helped us design thank you cards for our guests using a few of our wedding photographs. They turned out to be so perfect. I think their photography style and techniques are very unique and so creative compared to other wedding photographs I've seen. They do an amazing job at connecting with their clients and wedding party such as bridesmaids, groomsmen, etc on the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Loving Legacy Photography to anyone looking for a photographer. Angela and Brian were such an important asset to our day! We really enjoyed working with them! Lauren and Chris Riccio

Lisa
Lisa

Married on 01/29/2012

Brian and Angela are a very beautiful, professional couple, Ben and I were very blessed to have them as our photographer's for our engagement shoot and wedding. Engagement pictures are just beautiful ... Read more despite the battle we all went through with the mosquito's :) I have only seen a couple of my wedding pictures but they looked like something out of a professional magazine. They were so much fun to be around, I felt as if my best friends were taking out pictures. Thank you Brian and Angela for everything!!