L'egant Affairs

Shreveport, Louisiana · View map · Visit website

About L'egant Affairs

L’egant Affairs is a wedding planning company in Shreveport, Louisiana. This planning company is owned and operated by Veta Samuels, who has over 30 years of experience in the industry. Veta and her team of event professionals will give you the stress-free event experience you deserve. They will help you find the best vendors and create the perfect wedding planning package to suit all of your needs. If you are looking for a relaxing, unique, and hassle-free event planning experience, look no further than L’egant Affairs.

L’egant Affairs offers an array of planning services that will help make your day as smooth as possible. You even have the option of building your own package, so that you can get exactly the services you need.! With great organizational skills and professionalism, you will not be disappointed with the services you receive. The list of available services includes, but is not limited to:

• Day-of coordination

S
Featured
september

Married on 08/01/2009

I would highly recommend L'egant affairs for that special event in your life. With attention to detail and professionalism they worked with me to ensure that my vision for my wedding was realized. ... Read more They made it a day that I will treasure for the rest of my life. It's been 8 years and my friends and family are still talking about my wedding!

D
Dominique

Getting married on 04/18/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

L’egant Affairs was more than amazing. I remember when Mrs. Veta and her team first came on board and I was a super stressed bride trying to figure it all out on my own and immediately they lifted a ... Read more huge weight off my shoulder and organized everything and everyone apart of the wedding down to the T. The decorations were beautiful, The ceremony and reception were so smooth. Everyone raves about their services and I thank them so much for everything. They are truly worth it!!!

S
Shatavia Weaver

Married on 07/27/2019

My Experience

Ms. Veta was very hands on & knowledgeable throughout the wedding coordinating process. If there was anything that I had questions about she was always there to assist. I felt at ease after hiring Ms. ... Read more Ms. Veta! There were things that I would have left out of the wedding it wasn't for her and her knowledge.