Legends Club

Prior Lake, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Legends Club

Legends Club is a country club wedding venue located in Prior Lake, Minnesota. The club is about 25 minutes from downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul and a 20-minute drive from the Mall of America and the airport. It has been recognized as a National Golf Course of the Year and is an 18-hole championship course that will be a stunning backdrop for your wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Legends Club has two different venues for you to choose from for your wedding day. The clubhouse is able to hold up to 200 guests if you have a plated, sit-down dinner, or 170 people if you choose to have a buffet-style meal. It has scenic views of the golf course with oversized windows, antique mirrors, and beautiful wrought-iron sconces and chandeliers. Additionally, the clubhouse has a large dance floor and bar for you and your guests to enjoy. The Outdoor Lower Terrace can be used for smaller ceremonies and cocktail hours. The terrace features a stair walkway that leads the way down the aisle for a grand entrance, and a canopied stone bar to serve drinks at. The venue can also accommodate winter weddings with a four-sided stone fireplace and gorgeous snow-covered views that you’ll never forget.

Legends Club provides its couples with an event planner who will help make your wedding dreams become a reality. The club can offer you custom floor plans as well as elegant table and room decorations, including linens. You’ll have access to get-ready rooms for the wedding party and plenty of parking for you and your guests. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, you can host groom's dinners, bridesmaids' luncheons, and wedding showers at the club.

Cuisine
The club employs a chef staff that has culinary credentials and a professional wait staff for your event. Additionally they offer custom menus and full beverage services of your choosing. Their menu options include, but are not limited to, hors d'oeuvres, buffet or plated entrees, and late-night snacks.

10 Reviews for Legends Club

10 Legends Club Reviews

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 07/13/2019

Seamless experience

Legends was the best decision I made for my wedding! I toured several venues and only found this one because my aunt knew someone who had been married there. It is more affordable, beautiful with an ... Read more outside stamped patio plus inside reception area, and with absolutely delicious food under $30 per plate and with more options than any other venue I could find. Samantha is the coordinator and she is AMAZING! She was quick to answer all of my questions by email, phone, or in person. We met during my tour, in person planning session, tasting/planning session, and another session via phone. This helped me stay on track throughout the planning process and she even provided a list of recommended vendors and some small services which were cheaper than others I could find i.e. ceiling swag. Samantha directed the rehearsal and had some last minute tweaks to help the flow. The day of the wedding everything was so smooth! All of my vendors were on the same page. Samantha, my photographer, videographer, and DJ all checked in with me on timing and asked if I was ready for the next item on the agenda which was super helpful and kept us on task and timely. My guests raved about the social hour food as well as the dinner! We served salmon and a filet mignon/chicken dish which were phenomenal! The staff were all around excellent and I am still getting compliments about the food and how beautiful the venue is. Highly recommend!!!

A
Andy

Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful reception venue!

The Legends Club was a spectacular place for our wedding reception. The food was excellent and reasonably priced all things considered, the indoor and outdoor spaces were beautiful, and the staff was ... Read more very helpful and organized. The coordinator Samantha was incredible, helping us plan our big day, keeping the event in budget, and dealing with everything that came up in the day of so we didn't have to. She was extremely responsive and professional throughout the planning process as we went over everything from table layout to menu details, and very flexible when we made short-notice changes with decor.

L
Laura

Married on 08/04/2018

The Legends was AMAZING! Working with Samantha was fantastic. She was professional and extremely responsive. The entire staff was great the day of. The venue is GORGEOUS! Perfect place for pictures ... Read more and our guests loved the outdoor space for a social hour. I would highly recommend the Legends!