Legends Limousine

Brooklyn, NY · View map

About Legends Limousine

Legends Limousines is a superior luxury limousine and bus service. We take pride for the individuality of our service. Our staff will customize your ground transportation needs as necessary to meet your request. We offer a complete line of vehicles for our clients. We feature the best and latest in luxury sedans, luxury stretch limousines in a variety of sizes and colors, custom luxury vans and buses for all occasions.

We offer a variety of features designed for your comfort, pleasure and added value to our clients:

•Flexible / Customized Billing

•Toll free reservation lines

•Voiceless dispatch in our vehicles

•Smoke free vehicles upon request

•Offsite dispatching

• Arrival time confirmation for all airport pick-ups

•Added passenger protection: $2,000,000 - in liability coverage

•Ability for constant communication with the car at all times

5 Reviews for Legends Limousine

5 Legends Limousine Reviews

M
millie

Married on 05/26/2018

Picking the right transportation provider is hard. Speaking with the staff at Legends Limousine made everything so easy. They worked with my budget and found the best vehicle for us and my entire ... Read more family was happy. I can't thank them enough for all the help. We are so grateful that our driver was on time he even assisted with my elderly parents getting in and out of the vehicle. I would definitely use legends again!

J
Jason

Married on 07/04/2017

I highly recommend This service. Our wedding was a small and intimate ceremony and after going to 3 other services we thought that we would never find the limo my husband wanted. The staff at Legends ... Read more were very helpful and took the time to ask questions about our special day. They worked with us to find the right option that fit our budget and made it work. The day of the ceremony Legends came through for us. Even throwing in some flowers as a gift from the staff. We really appreciated it as we knew we weren't spending as much as others.

I
Ivan

Married on 04/01/2017

Had an Amazing experience with Legends. Our wedding was at the Boat House Cafe in central park and difficult to arrange for transportation to get to the park and to the venue. Luckily they had done it ... Read more plenty of times before and were able to advise us on how to get the passes. The vehicles were awesome. We ordered a Rolls Royce phantom that looked perfect in pectures. My wife loved that the driver took his time to station the car perfectly in the background for our portrait. We had also ordered shuttle buses to move our party from the church to the venue. The buses were new and high end and our guest complimented us on how smoothly everything went. Over all, I would recommend Legends limousine to any bride or groom looking to book transportation for their special day.