Leicester Country Club

Leicester, MA · View map · Visit website

About Leicester Country Club

Leicester Country Club is a wedding venue located in Leicester, Massachusetts. The venue offers a romantic setting for your beautiful country wedding, with picturesque outdoor surroundings and all the amenities you could want. The professional planners will work with you to design a wedding that is customized and designed to your needs and the vision you have for your wedding, from custom linens to the wedding cake and more. The executive chef will prepare an exquisite menu that is tailored to your needs and taste, and will exceed the expectations of you and your guests. Whether you desire a classic, elegant ballroom reception or romantic outdoor ceremony, the Leicester Country Club offers options to accommodate your vision and wedding dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
The Leicester Country Club can accommodate weddings between 20-300 guests, with indoor and outdoor wedding spaces. The ballroom offers stunning views of the 18-hole golf course, and the garden gazebo provides a romantic outdoor space for your wedding ceremony.

The Leicester Country Club offers the following services:

Featured
Dalila

Married on 09/08/2019

Courtemanche wedding

Choosing Leicester country club was the best decision I made. Chuck was a godsend and made sure my day was absolutely perfect and stress-free. The ceremony space was absolutely beautiful, the food was ... Read more delicious everybody loved it, not one complaint. Everything was decorated exactly the way I imagined it if not better than I could have ever dreamed.Chuck and his team also went above and beyond to fix problems they didn't have to, even made my grandmother a boutonniere when somehow hers was forgotten. They go above and beyond for you there and we highly recommend this place, I wouldn't of wanted to get married anywhere else.They made our day perfect! Thanks y'all!

M
Michelle H Matthews

Married on 08/17/2019

Great experience

Chuck is amazing and we are excited to work with Leicester Country Club to make our wedding day memorable! Read more Chuck is amazing and we are excited to work with Leicester Country Club to make our wedding day memorable!

J
Jordan Thompson

Married on 05/01/2019

Perfection!

This place was so so amazing and accommodating and flexible with everything we threw at them, they even made a special appetizer that I wanted and let me rearrange the buffet how I wanted! All the ... Read more staff were so so friendly and Jessica was such an amazing coordinator, I would recommend her to anyone! My wedding couldn’t have been more perfect, the venue and the grounds it’s on is so beautiful! I will be forever thankful for this place!