Leigh Florist

Audubon, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Leigh Florist

Floral design studio with a special love for flowers and all things pretty.
Contact the Leigh Florist team for a styling guide and custom design plan.

Design Options Available:

Featured
    Sarah Webster

Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful to work with!

Denise and the team at Leigh Florist were OUTSTANDING! My Mom and I enjoyed every meeting with Denise and she brought together my vision perfectly. I really only had a few photos and some rough ideas, ... Read more but I felt like Denise could read my mind :) The day of our wedding turned out to be incredibly windy. The set-up team spent hours making sure our crates, lanterns, and sea grasses were secured and when I walked down the aisle, everything was perfect. Thank you Denise and team!

C
    Claire

Married on 04/19/2019

Beautiful Flowers!!

Leigh Florist did the floral arrangements for our wedding and they turned out beautifully. Everything was exactly how we pictured it. They worked well with us, keeping to our budget and giving us all ... Read more their advice. Flowers were delivered on time and correctly. My parent’s used Leigh Florist for their wedding, and according to my mom they are still just as wonderful. We are even utilizing their preservation services for my bouquet and my husband’s boutonniere. The boutonnieres, bouquets, and floral arrangements stayed lively the whole 11 hours we received them. We 100% would recommend them to everyone!

M
    Michela M

Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing exprience

Planning a wedding 1300 miles away is not easy! Denise, Mallory and team were so patience and helpful. When I finally walked into Leigh Florist, for the first time, I wanted "this but not really" and ... Read more "I love that but without this". I felt so confused (I think we went through six version of the plan)! Denise was patient and I can't thank her enough. When my flowers arrived to the hotel on the wedding day I was in total AWE! When I got to the venue I couldn't believe my eyes, everything was perfect. Denise and her team have an amazing energy and more talent than you can ever imagine. Don't waster your energy looking for a florist, go with Leigh Florist!