Leila Wedding Planners

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Leila Wedding Planners

Leila Wedding Planners is an experienced wedding planning company based out of Playa del Carmen, Mexico that serves couples all over Cancun, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Los Cabos, and beyond. Their goal is to remove the stress you may be feeling during your planning process and to bring your unique vision to life. They love planning destination weddings and ensuring that every detail is taken care of. Leila Wedding Planners looks forward to sharing in your special day and making sure that it’s unique and unforgettable.

This passionate wedding planning company is owned and operated by Leila Perdomo and Victor Hugo Barrera. Leila has a degree in tourism and decided to start Leila Wedding Planners in 2009. She offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination based on your individual needs and desires. You’ll have consistent contact with Leila and Victor during your planning process via phone, email, or live social media. They also work with reliable vendors who will ensure your celebration reflects your personality and style. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Accommodations
  • To-do lists
  • Transportation
  • Vendor referrals

Other Services
This full-service wedding planning company can also assist you with your floral, lighting, and decor needs. They offer delivery and setup services for your bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, corsages, and more. Their decor items include:

• Backdrops

12 Leila Wedding Planners Reviews

Featured
User3361729

2+ years ago

I found Leila through a similar website to Wedding Wire but for vendors and service providers in Mexico. I am from Mexico City, Mexico and husband is American. We live in the US. We decided to get ... Read more married in Mexico City and it quickly became apparent that we NEEDED help. Both of my parents work, all of bridesmaids worked or were in school, my brother also works, and all of husband's friends were in the US, so we didn't really have folks with much free time to be running around and organizing a wedding for us. After contacting Leila for the first time, she was super responsive, sent me the information I requested right away and she suggested meeting via Skype. From then until the wedding she was there the entire time addressing any question, concern, looking into suggestions, making sure vendors were responsive, everything. They arranged appointments to go see venues and meet with vendors. They really listened to what we wanted and respected our budget. The very first vendors they suggested for catering, photo/video, decorating, and the mariachi band, where the ones we selected. We already had a DJ in mind and it turned our they had worked together before. When I said I had a dream team for a wedding team, I seriously did and Leila Wedding Planners was the perfect captain. They were also very respectful of things we wanted to take care ourselves, for instance the invitations and all the stationary or what my parents wanted to take care of: the alcohol and the party favors. Yet, they were part of making sure they looked perfect on the wedding day as well as making sure all guests got their favor. They never moved forward with anything unless they had heard from either my husband or me. Their experience shined when they would complete the image we had in mind and took it to the next level. I am so, so happy we worked with them. Leila Wedding Planner will be a friend for a long, long time!

Karina
Karina Lopez

Married on 04/27/2019

Dream Come True

Leila and her husband, Victor, are the perfect experienced duo to tackle any size wedding. We actually saw their great reviews on here and decided to reach out. We interviewed 3 wedding planners and ... Read more immediately knew we wanted to go with Leila Wedding Planners. My new husband and I only visited Cancun once before our wedding to meet with Leila and Victor, see the venue, the church, food taste, cake taste, etc. They were so much fun and easy to talk to. They have a great sense of humor and were an absolute pleasure to work with. They know what they’re doing and they exceeded our vision of our dream wedding. I will miss chatting with them about wedding stuff now that our wedding is over but will definitely use them for any future needs and I 100% recommend their services. Super flexible, trustworthy and accommodating. Thank you for making our dream wedding a reality!!

Anahi
Anahi Narro

Married on 10/12/2018

La wedding planner q toda novia necesita

Sin duda volveriamos a contratar los servicios de Leila y Victor, somos una pareja de México y España y gracias a la ayuda de ellos todo fue mucho más fácil en la distancia, nos ayudaron desde el ... Read more primer momento que contacte con ellos por teléfono, te brinda confianza y seguridad durante el proceso de organización y por supuesto durante el evento, incluye mucho más de lo que especifica en su contrato siempre con la disposición de ayudar y hacer q todo sea más sencillo para los novios. Gracias a ellos pudimos disfrutar de nuestra boda y hacer un evento inolvidable! Muchas Gracias Leila y Victor por hacer todo tan fácil!