Leise Jones Photography

Roslindale, MA · View map · Visit website

About Leise Jones Photography

Leise Jones Photography is a wedding photography company based in Roslindale, Massachusetts. Owner and lead photographer Leise (pronounced like Lisa), specializes in creating stunning images for LGBTQ+ couples and allies who are hoping to forego the traditional wedding-related expectations. She has worked hard since 2009 to capture the authentic, genuine emotions felt between couples and their loved ones during such a special celebration. Her approach is relaxed and centered around helping you be the most comfortable in front of the camera that you possibly can. She wants to capture you being true to who you are.

To begin your journey together, Leise Jones Photography offers engagement shoots. This gives you the opportunity to create even more genuine memories together. Liese uses a natural and photojournalistic style for her images, and only books one event per day. A second shooter can be utilized, and Leise is happy to work additional hours and travel to multiple locations as needed. Destination weddings are welcome, and she is covered by liability insurance. Leise Jones Photography offers the final, high-resolution photos in many formats, including:

• Albums

J
Featured
Jillian

Event date: 01/13/2018

Leise is a fantastic person as well as an amazing photographer. We have her booked for our wedding coming up in October 2018 and she includes a get-to-know-you photo session akin to engagement photos, ... Read more which is the event I am currently reviewing. She was flexible setting up a time with us since we live out of state, and even spent some extra time chatting with us, sans camera. Getting to know her background and experiences gave me a deep appreciation for what she does. Leise made us feel so comfortable during the photo shoot that we were able to really be ourselves. That level of comfort shows in the beautiful pictures she took! I was pleasantly surprised and impressed by how quickly she got the photos back to us, and I am truly in love with them. Everyone I show them to comments on how wonderful they are, how talented Leise is, and that they look forward to having her at the wedding. And I couldn’t agree more! I am that much more excited for my wedding day, and it is a relief knowing we will have Leise there to capture the moments in stunning art form for us to cherish forever. I would highly recommend Leise to anyone in need of photography services! I cannot say enough good things about this fabulous human being and her work.

A
Allison Pagliaro

Married on 10/12/2018

Leise is a joy to work with!

Leise's photographs are amazing and working with her was a pleasure. She was friendly and knowledgeable. Any time we had a question she had the answer ready before we asked. The "Get to Know You" ... Read more session was a great way to get to know each other and practice working with a photographer. On the day of our wedding, she was so helpful in getting everyone organized. Our formal photos took no time at all - she directed everyone efficiently and checked in with us throughout the reception. The photos we received are beautiful. From formal, to informal, to candids, every single photograph is great. We highly recommend Leise as a wedding photographer.

A
Angela

Married on 08/18/2018

We could not have asked for a better experience than we had working with Leise! She is the utmost professional and made us feel at ease at every turn (even when I was inexplicably 15 minutes late to ... Read more start the family photos!). She knows her stuff and was able to secure amazing shots of our special day while being unobtrusive to the point of making me wonder if she had received earlier training as a ninja. She was equally able to keep chatty uncles and squirrely kids in line while snapping away and never missing a key moment. We loved working with her and recommend her highly.