Lem Joseph Photography

Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago · View map

About Lem Joseph Photography

I am an experienced and award winning and magazine published Photographer, from the isle of Trinidad and Tobago who has photographed a wide variety of images in the fashion, beauty and wedding industry.

Me and my team are always ready to create outstanding and illustrious concepts for you, as we value working closely with any of our clients. We tell your love story through vivid and unique concepts through both photography and cinematography.

Reach out to us so that we can create and tell your love story.

6 Reviews for Lem Joseph Photography

6 Lem Joseph Photography Reviews

T
Triston Benjamin

Married on 12/22/2018

It was excellent

I was very satisfied , we got value for money and would certainly recommend to anyone Read more I was very satisfied , we got value for money and would certainly recommend to anyone

Melissa
Melissa John

Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing and relaxing

I enjoyed working with this vendor. It was comfortable and I could of been myself. Brought out the photogenic side in my husband. Read more I enjoyed working with this vendor. It was comfortable and I could of been myself. Brought out the photogenic side in my husband.

A
Anastasia

Married on 01/30/2018

My husband and I had an exceptional experience working with Lem for our Engagement and wedding shoot. He provided top quality pictures, extreme professionalism and he was so very accommodating! We ... Read more definitely look forward to working with you on other photo shoots in the near future ;)