LeMaire Events

North Augusta, SC · View map

About LeMaire Events

We provide event planning to suit your needs. Give us your vision and we will help turn it into a reality. We will work within your budget to give you the best event possible. We believe that your day should be exactly that, YOUR day. Let us take care of all the details and you just enjoy your day.

31 Reviews for LeMaire Events

31 LeMaire Events Reviews

User4448096

2+ years ago

Lori and Teresa were able to take everything I mentioned, pinned, emailed, texted, showed them, called about and actually make it a reality. Our three words to describe our wedding were intimate, ... Read more relaxed, and fun and our wedding turned out so much better than we had ever imagined. It was everything we had talked about and more, and we received so many compliments during and after about how beautiful everything was and how much it flowed together perfectly. They both went out of their way to figure out exactly what it was I wanted and spend possibly months painting little bottles the right color of blue that I “just had to have”. On our wedding day everything was perfectly planned, my family and I didn’t have to worry about doing anything at all, they had taken care of everything. If anyone is planning a wedding and needs ANY type of help I would highly recommend Le Marie Events. They will make your wedding the wedding you have always imagined and even better!

S
Shalondra

Married on 04/27/2014

Because of Lorie and Teresa, my wedding day was amazing! I used LeMaire Events for Day-Of Coordination and decor. They were very patient with me, helping me arrange everything from 3 hours away. They ... Read more were responsive and professional during the entire process. On my big day, they were VERY attentive----I had no worries and zero stress. My ceremony flowed smoothly and everything was beautiful.

R
Rachel

Married on 12/07/2013

We have had such good feedback on how our wedding was so laid back. The guest could tell that we were not stressed, because we had LeMaire Events and they took care of EVERYTHING. The whole reception ... Read more was organized and perfect. I would defiantly recommend LeMaire Events to all our friends that are getting married!! When you hire them you have nothing to worry about. They sit down with you and figure out what YOU want. They go above and beyond to make sure that it is exactly how the bride and groom want it.