Lemon & Tulips

Fryeburg, ME · View map

About Lemon & Tulips

HOORAY!

We absolutely adore working with others to help create personalized and inspired floral designs to execute your vision on the big day. Personable, innovative and passionate, the Lemon Creatives want floral design to be the less stressful department for your wedding.

We want to connect with you! There are many options, but whichever ones works for you, hey, it most certainly works for us.

CALL US // 207.935.7700 to plan a meet and greet or a descriptive chat to discuss your floral dreams in which you are envisioning.

EMAIL US // lemon@lemonandtulips.com for us to send you our 'lemon guide' so we can send a preliminary proposal.

VISIT US // 523 Main St. Fryeburg, Maine

CHECK US OUT // instagram @lemonandtulips / facebook Lemon & Tulips

7 Reviews for Lemon & Tulips

7 Lemon & Tulips Reviews

M
Melissa

Married on 09/08/2018

Outstanding work

Lemon and Tulips was wonderful to work with, Ali listened to what I had envisioned for our special day and made my dream into a reality. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and went beautifully with ... Read more with our wedding party's attire. We had so many compliments! We could not have asked for a better experience!

Michelle
Michelle Davenport

Married on 10/07/2017

If there were 6 stars to give, Lemon & Tulips deserve it!

Lemon & Tulips provided us with a wedding day that will never forget. Ali listened and turned my ideas into a scene from a magazine. People still tell us that our wedding flowers were the most ... Read more beautiful they had ever seen!

J
Jessica Tetzel

Married on 08/29/2017

Easy. Effortless. Flawless.

These girls were a pleasure to work with. I never met with them, only 2 phone conversations and a few emails. They nailed exactly what I wanted, better than I couldn’t anticipated! I highly recommend ... Read more them!