LeMont

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About LeMont

LeMont is a stylish venue located amidst the gleaming skyscrapers of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This elegant space provides the perfect spot in which to create memories with your loved ones while not having to worry about cuisine and planning.

Facilities and Capacity

This elegant space offers the perfect setting in which to view the bright city lights on your wedding day. Couples can invite up to 270 friends and family to share the space with them. With lounge areas dripping in chandeliers and dining areas, you and your guests will enjoy the classic, elegant touches that make up this sleek space.

The team at LeMont is available to assist couples with all stages of their wedding from the beginning engagement parties and bridal showers to the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. To make your wedding easier, the team offers setup and cleanup, and they can also provide suggestions for outside vendors. Other services they provide include:

• Accommodations
  • Event rentals
  • In-house bar
  • Liability insurance
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine

Chefs at LeMont provide you and your guests with American cuisine to make your wedding celebration complete. If dietary needs are present, the chefs can prepare meals that are gluten-free, kosher, lactose-free or vegetarian. Other catering services include:

• Buffet

D
Featured
Desiree

Married on 05/11/2013

The LeMont is an AMAZING place to get married and have a reception! Our guests had nothing but GREAT things to say about the LeMont. The food was great, the service was great, not once did we need for ... Read more for anything ALL NIGHT!!! Bill, our coordinator, is fabulous and was a total pleasure to work with! I highly recommend the LeMont to anyone!!

Alejandra
Alejandra

Married on 04/12/2019

It was amazing!

LeMont was the best place for our Wedding. The view was spectacular and the food was amazing. Bill was awesome! He made sure we got everything we needed. Working with him was very easy. He was always ... Read more very responsive and he accommodated every request we asked for. Our guests love everything about the LeMont. Thank you so much for everything!

Brooke
Brooke

Married on 03/30/2019

All around GREAT experience

I can’t say enough about Lemont. We had such an AMAZING time and working with Bill Laughlin made it that much more enjoyable. Through out the planning process he was super easy going and accommodated ... Read more any special requests. Everything from the appetizers to the dinner (we chose the surf & turf and let me just say it was out of this world) it was FANTASTIC. Oh and the cake, wow BEST cake I’ve ever had in my life. Not exaggerating because I am not a cake person—I ate it all even the icing. We chose the white batter with buttercream icing and raspberry filling. Truly INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend LeMont! You will not be disappointed!