Lena Peony

Dickson, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Lena Peony

Lena Peony is a well-stocked bridal boutique located in Dickson, Tennessee. From sweetheart dresses to gowns decked out in sparkling jewels, Lena Peony caters to many different bridal styles and needs. With loads of southern hospitality, this boutique's courteous and accommodating staff will make sure you view a variety of dresses to ensure you say "yes" to the right one. They encourage you to bring your leading ladies during your visit to make the experience even more memorable. From their variety of designers, their amazing customer service, and affordable prices, Lena Peony won’t disappoint.

Lena Peony can cater to you, your bridesmaids, and the mothers of the couple. They carry designers like Eddy K and Kenneth Winston. They can also help pick out the perfect veil, belt, jewelry, shoes, lingerie, and more for your big day. If you’re looking for some T-shirts for a bachelorette party, they can offer those too.

21 Reviews for Lena Peony

21 Lena Peony Reviews

H
Hannah

Getting married on 07/03/2021

Wonderful!!

The staff was very helpful, knowledgeable, and super friendly. We loved our visit and would definitely recommend! Read more The staff was very helpful, knowledgeable, and super friendly. We loved our visit and would definitely recommend!

B
Brittany

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Lena Peony was the last stop I made on the first day I went wedding dress shopping. The reason it was my last stop in general was due to the fact that they showed amazing customer service, their price ... Read more ranges can't be beat, and of course I found THE dress. Their boutique is so modern and so cute. The fitting rooms are gigantic (if you have been wedding dress shopping in the area, most shops' fitting rooms can get very claustrophobic). They have a selection you can't find anywhere near the area. They bent over backwards calling vendors to make sure I could order my dress in time. There is nothing about my experience that I could complain about. 5/5 would recommend!!!!!!!

F
Faith Armstrong

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Awesome experience!

The ladies at Lena Peony were so kind and helpful! They really advocated for me as the bride and helped me find the perfect dress! Read more The ladies at Lena Peony were so kind and helpful! They really advocated for me as the bride and helped me find the perfect dress!