Leniel V. Photography

Riverside, CA · View map · Visit website

About Leniel V. Photography

Leniel V. Photography is a husband and wife team of wedding photographers based in the Southern California area. The couple absolutely loves capturing moments that only happen once in a lifetime. To them, sharing that ability with you is an incredible gift. The dynamic duo won't just journalistically capture your wedding day, but rather will turn your most precious moments into art that you'll be able to cherish for the rest of your lives.

Leniel V. Photography offers a number of services to meet the needs and budgets of couples in the Southern California area. Services include:

• One event per day

Featured
    Schaunte

Married on 03/01/2019

Best photographer I’ve ever had

I know so many people who are unhappy with their wedding photos. But I can’t say the same. I am absolutely blown away with the work this couple puts into their job. I did some shopping around but ... Read more every time I thought I had the right photographer for my big day, something just wasn’t cutting it. Whether it was the price, what their packages offered, the date not being available, or I just wasn’t feeling their vibe. When I met Leniel and Ayah they were extremely professional and put everything out on the table. No fine print or secrets their contracts and portfolio says it all. I felt so comfortable and confident every step of the way. I booked ASAP because I knew I wasn’t going to find anyone like this duo. We scheduled engagement photos next and this was the day my husband was to meet them. He’s very camera shy and does not like his picture taken. So with that known, Leniel and Ayah coached him allowing him to let loose. We laughed and smiled throughout the shoot and it made things very easy and exciting. They had the photos back to us within 3 weeks and they could not have been more perfect. 9 month go by and it’s wedding rehearsal. I cannot express the appreciation of the phone call Ayah and I had. she likes to know the family/friend dynamics that way no one feels uncomfortable and everyones happy. Wedding day is here. We are on schedule and photographers are ready to work. My absolute favorite thing about them is that they enjoy the candid moments and captured them amazingly. From the getting ready process to the first look carried into the reception. The smiles, the tears, the happiness, the glow in people’s eyes were captured and I can appreciate the beauty in their work. I’d highly recommend LVP PHOTOGRAPHY, you won’t be disappointed and I cannot wait for our future photoshoots to come.

N
    Nikki

Getting married on 11/11/2022

Leneil and team were FANTASTIC! They were punctual, patient, effective and directive. Need I say the photos came out looking top notch. I look forward to working with them again in the future! Read more Leneil and team were FANTASTIC! They were punctual, patient, effective and directive. Need I say the photos came out looking top notch. I look forward to working with them again in the future!

Dara
    Dara

Getting married on 11/02/2019

I love Lenny & Ayah

They are amazing! Lenny’s eye for natural lighting and placement of people and things is spot on. My fiancé and I did our engagement shoot with Lenny & Ayah a couple of weeks ago. We had our edited ... Read more photos within a week and they are absolutely to die for! I am so excited for the pictures that will come from our wedding next November. 100% recommend Leniel V. Photography. You won’t regret it!