Lenora's Cakes

3 Lenora's Cakes Reviews

R
Renee

Married on 09/19/2009

Mrs. Lenora was not only helpul and professional but she went out of her way to make sure that my Husband and I were satisfied. Our cake tasting was a great experience which made us really want to use ... Read more Mrs. Lenora as our CAKE lady. Our wedding cake turned out just like we wanted it and was DELICIOUS!! I would recommend Mrs. Lenora to ANY bride looking for an AMazing looking cake and one that also Taste GREAT!

L
Lynn

Married on 06/14/2008

Lenora offered samples for a taste test before we decided on our choice of cake. She listened and executed our desires to the fullest. Each layer of our cake varied in filling, one with pineapple, one ... Read more one with Bavarian crème and another with strawberry,and was covered in yummy buttercream frosting(I don't care for fondant). It was moist, delicious, & totally awesome!! The price was quite reasonable and her service was amazing. I love Lenora and her cakes!

B
Kim

Married on 08/26/2000

Lenora made our wedding cake almost 10 years ago, and guests and family still talk about how beautiful and absolutely delicious it was. It was so wonderful working with her that we asked her to make ... Read more our child's 1st birthday cake, which was wonderful! Anyone I talk to about wedding cakes or any cake for that matter, I always tell them about Lenora.