Leonard's Palazzo

Great Neck, New York · View map · Visit website

About Leonard's Palazzo

Leonard's Palazzo is a luxurious wedding venue located in the Village of Great Neck on Long Island, New York’s North Shore. Couples will step into a world of enchantment on their wedding day at Leonard’s Palazzo as the the upscale banquet hall represents peak opulence. Offering superb cuisine and impeccable service, Leonard’s Palazzo is the perfect setting to host the fairytale wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
Leonard’s Palazzo can accommodate up to 1,000 wedding guests in its elegant indoor and outdoor event spaces. Boasting an exhilarating combination of Old World architecture with New World innovations, Leonard’s Palazzo features imported Bavarian-cut crystal chandeliers, hand-painted 17th century-themed murals, and trumpet vine covered trellises. Wedding ceremonies can be held in Leonard’s Palazzo’s Colonnade, outdoors on one of the venue’s beautiful patios or in their romantic gardens. Receptions at Leonard’s Palazzo are held in the magnificent Grand Ballroom, the Mezzanine level, which is ideal for intimate occasions, or the spectacular Penthouse level. A private bridal suite is also featured on the property.

Leonard’s Palazzo is a full-service event venue that is available for hosting wedding events such as bridal showers, engagement parties, ceremonies and receptions. The glamorous venue offers a myriad of services to couples planning their nuptials in the Long Island area. Those services include having a bridal attendant who will be on hand to assist you with your every need and want on your special day, a personal maitre’d who will help orchestrate your ceremony and reception, white glove service, and restaurant matrons. Leonard’s Palazzo also offers onsite parking and valet service to couples and their guests on their wedding day.

Cuisine
At Leonard’s Palazzo, their talented culinary team has redefined excellence while specializing in creating delicious menus for couples on their wedding day. Using a blend of cultural, ethnic and international cuisine, the chefs can tailor and prepare menus that will fit the unique tastes you and your guests may have during your cocktail hour and reception. Leonard’s Palazzo provides barware, glassware, flatware, linens and china during the wedding events they cater.

184 Reviews for Leonard's Palazzo

184 Leonard's Palazzo Reviews

S
Featured
Sara

Married on 11/23/2018

Speechless!

The ENTIRE team at Leonard's went above and beyond to make sure that everything was perfect. A special thanks to Ryan, Jose, and my bridal attendants for making me feel like a princess throughout the ... Read more entire process! My husband and I couldn't be happier with having our wedding here. If you are a bride reading this, you know how scary and nerve wracking it is to look for a venue, but I promise you that you won't regret choosing Leonard's Palazzo. As tired as we was at the end of the night, we did not want to leave because the staff there made us feel that amazing and important. We had a wedding better than our imaginations at Leonard's!

Joel
Joel Joseph

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Unbelievable venue with an amazing staff to put it all together.

I recently had the pleasure of having my reception at Leonard's. I can't speak enough to how amazing the service was from top to bottom at the event itself and even leading up to it. Ryan is who ... Read more helped us plan the event and he couldn't have been more accommodating throughout the entire process. As stressful as it is planning something like this, he walked us through everything and really went out of his way to help out even when it was not necessary. Jose was our Maitre'D for the night and he made sure we did not have to worry about anything during the day. I HIGHLY recommend you ask for him for the day of. Even the staff such as Diana went above and beyond to make sure we always had a drink and food, even packing everything for us at night. The venue may be on the higher-end but the service is second to none. Our guests could not stop talking about how much of an amazing time they had and that the food is probably the best they have had anywhere. If you choose Leonard's just know you are in very good hands!

I
Izabella

Married on 09/08/2019

First Class Experience!

I chose Leonard’s Palazzo as the venue for my daughter’s wedding and I could not be happier with how wonderfully everything went. Not only is the venue itself stunning, with luscious gardens, ... Read more beautiful royal furnishing and finishing, but so was the service. Jeffrey, the banquet manager of Leonard’s, was the person who aided me and my daughter throughout the wedding planning process. His service went above and beyond, always ensuring to fulfill all of our numerous requests within minutes, never leaving a call or an email unattended. The hard work that Jeffrey put into the event truly paid off, as every detail went exactly as planned. The food was exceptional, the table arrangements stunning, and our guests blown away. The maitre d’ of Leonard’s, Peter, was no exception to the venue’s impeccable service. Throughout the wedding day, Peter followed me throughout, continuously ensuring that everything was done as we expected, quickly resolving any misunderstandings or issues that came up. His attention to detail, ability to listen and make my wishes come true were next level. He did not leave any room for improvement, as every detail of the event — from the staff to the drinks served — left us in awe. I would recommend Leonard’s and their exceptional staff for any event you might be planning in the future, be it a wedding or your grandson’s bar mitzvah. They truly know what they are doing and will not disappoint.