Les Bourgeois Artistry

Culpeper, District of Columbia, VA · View map · Visit website

About Les Bourgeois Artistry

A bridal beauty service based in Culpeper, Virginia, Les Bourgeois specializes in on-site hair and makeup services for weddings and special events. Artists and stylists at Les Bourgeois can accommodate small and large wedding parties and have experience working with a variety of hair textures and all skin tones. At Les Bourgeois, all looks are customizable and designed to accentuate natural features and effortlessly create a flawless appearance.

Brides can request a consultation and hair and makeup trials with multiple stylists at Les Bourgeois to discuss hair, makeup, and manicure and pedicure needs, as well as wedding party services and discounts. Hair stylists have experience with blowouts, extensions, textured styling, and formal updos. Makeup artists can provide airbrush or contour makeup, as well as natural makeup and tattoo coverage. Brides can also request fake eyelash application.

30 Reviews for Les Bourgeois Artistry

30 Les Bourgeois Artistry Reviews

Kristen
Kristen Blake

Married on 12/13/2018

Stress free beauty!!!

Sparkle is awesome! She captured our looks to a tee. She was professional, fun and took what we sent her as ideas to another level of amazing. The moment she walked in she was just one of the girls ... Read more :) Her knowledge is certainly unmatched and I am so very greatful. I honestly have never felt more beautiful.

Kimmi
Kimmi Lane

Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing hair and makeup!

Sparkle and Becky did an amazing job! My bridesmaids, mom, mother in law, and I all looked fabulous for the wedding and they kept us joking and giggling all morning. Everyone was done on time and hair ... Read more and make-up held up all day. Sparkle also took all of my feedback from the trial into account and managed to make my ridiculously oily skin stay matte for the whole day - a true feat! Thank you so much for making us look and feel beautiful, Sparkle!

R
Rebecca

Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Hair and Make Up

Sparkle and her assistant Megan did a wonderful job on me in my bridesmaids for my wedding. I got nothing but compliments from every single guessed on how beautiful I looked and how my hair was ... Read more amazing . Sparkle is flexible, friendly and accommodating I would recommend her to anyone !