Les Bourgeois Artistry

Culpeper, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Les Bourgeois Artistry

A bridal beauty service based in Culpeper, Virginia, Les Bourgeois specializes in on-site hair and makeup services for weddings and special events. Artists and stylists at Les Bourgeois can accommodate small and large wedding parties and have experience working with a variety of hair textures and all skin tones. At Les Bourgeois, all looks are customizable and designed to accentuate natural features and effortlessly create a flawless appearance.

Brides can request a consultation and hair and makeup trials with multiple stylists at Les Bourgeois to discuss hair and makeup, as well as wedding party services. Hair stylists have experience with blowouts, extensions, textured styling, and formal updos. Makeup artists can provide airbrush or contour makeup, as well as natural makeup and tattoo coverage. Brides can also request fake eyelash application.

37 Reviews for Les Bourgeois Artistry

37 Les Bourgeois Artistry Reviews

Rebecca
Rebecca

Married on 06/22/2019

Responsive and Talented

I found Sparkle of Les Bourgeois Artistry only about a month before my wedding after a trial with another company went horribly wrong. I had a friend refer her as well, so I was hoping I would be in ... Read more good hands, and I was! Sparkle was incredibly responsive and flexible in getting me in for a trial, which was excellent. She was also great throughout the whole booking process and it was easy to work with her despite having a huge (12 person) bridal party needing services. On the day of, Les Bourgeois was on time and kept us on time. It was actually the first wedding I've ever been to where hair and makeup didn't run over. One of my bridesmaids with short hair even got the updo she wanted and it looked great! Normally at weddings at least one person ends up redoing their makeup but everyone loved theirs here. My maid of honor brought her hair extensions and they worked with them as well. The entire team was a blast to work with. I would highly recommend Les Bourgeois Artistry to anyone looking for either hair or makeup services. They are amazing and saved my day!

Brianne
Brianne

Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend!

I met Sparkle at a Bridal Expo in Charlottesville and am so glad I did! At my hair and make up trial, she listened to my ideas, looked at the pictures I sent her, and then made me look even better ... Read more than I imagined. I know little about hair and make up, so she helped me feel confident and guided me to the best bridal look. Sparkle is very easy to communicate with. I highly recommend her!

Carolanne
Carolanne

Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommend for a Boho or Romantic Look!

Sparkle and her assistant, Rebecca, did an amazing job with my bridal hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids, 3 flower girls, and moms! They were professional, ran on time as scheduled, and ... Read more executed all of our looks perfectly! Sparkle's hair artistry has a romantic, bohemian style which complimented my wedding vision perfectly. The braiding in my hair was exquisite and I got SO MANY compliments. The makeup looked natural and flawless, and best of all, stayed put all night even with rain and lots of dancing. I highly recommend Sparkle and Rebecca for your wedding or event!