Les N More

Safety Harbor, FL · View map · Visit website

About Les N More

Les N More is a skilled live music entertainment business located in Safety Harbor, Florida. Les Weiss, the owner of this live entertainment service, boasts many years of singing, performing, and DJing. Les N More uses its state-of-the-art sound system and large repertoire of songs to keep couples and their wedding guests happy and dancing. Couples can get the feel of a live band with Les’ amazing singing combined with his high-energy DJing. His playlist ranges with songs from the late 50s to current top hits. Les is offering a “June Roses’” sale of 10% off the $695.00 price!!

Les’ song list is kid-friendly and includes a variety of genres, such as hip-hop, pop, dance, top 40 hits, and more. He is willing to take requests and will honor a do-not-play list. Les also provides MC services, ideal for introductions and announcements. Other services include:

• Dance floor lighting

Featured
Linda

Married on 11/03/2018

Les N More

Les was amazing! He was professional and fun! My guest at my wedding all loved him and was really engaged in dancing and the music selection that Les and my husband and I came up with for the wedding ... Read more wedding was perfect! He made a lot of great recommendations and even when we couldn’t remember the name of the song he could and he pulled it up and played it for us and said is this it? And it was always the one we were thinking of! It was also surprising that Les can actually sing! I’m in the hospitality industry and have planned and executed conferences meetings and events for more than 25 years and have hired a great number of DJs and entertainers and I would put him at the top of my list for recommendations! If you hire him you won’t be disappointed! Linda

J
Johnp

Getting married on 03/10/2020

John & Susanne's 50th Wedding Anniversary

"We used Les for our 50th anniversary Party. I had presented him with our song list and all went as planned. He was very professional, and engaging with our guests. Requests were filled and he kept ... Read more the evening flowing. We were very happy with Les and highly recommend him." John Oldsmar

R
Richard

Married on 08/18/2018

Les N More Wedding DJ

Les was terrific. He met with us and developed a music play list that we loved. Not only did Les DJ, he MC'd, sang, provided Karaoke and interacted with our guests to make for an enjoyable time for ... Read more all. He was all we hoped for in a DJ and more. The was absolutely nothing less about Les N More.