Lesley D. Flanagan

Salem, NH · View map · Visit website

About Lesley D. Flanagan

Lesley D. Flanagan of Salon 1827 is a hair and makeup stylist in Salem, New Hampshire. As salon owner, Lesley has 14 years of experience working as a stylist and is a certified Goldwell Master Colorist. She aims to give you a cut, color, and style that makes you look and feel your best on your perfect day — which, by the way, she’s absolutely willing to travel for!

Lesley D. Flanagan of Salon 1827 offers clients a selection of hair, makeup, and salon services from consultations to men’s grooming. Lesley is a fully licensed stylist who can create your look with optional blowouts, hair coloring, hair extensions, hair relaxer, haircuts, keratin treatments, textured styling, and updos/styling.

3 Reviews for Lesley D. Flanagan

3 Lesley D. Flanagan Reviews

Kate
Featured
Kate

Married on 10/05/2017

Lesley was AMAZING. She did my hair for my wedding, and my maid of honor's hair & my mother's hair. She came to our house full of calm, cheerful energy and made magic. She was so sweet & friendly, and ... Read more and nothing at all was a problem. She would say straight-out if she didn't think something would work with my hair but always had a suggestion to follow that up, which was perfect. I wanted something up and out of my face, but still loose and with an unstructured feeling to go with my non-traditional gown. I'd hired her to do my hair not only as a bride, but also for another wedding I attended and she just killed it both times.

S
Stephanie

Married on 05/02/2015

Lesley is a master at her craft wether it's styling, color or anything in between. Professional, friendly and flexible. She is passionate about the quality of her work, how the client likes her work ... Read more and it definitely shows! She did my hair, all of my bridesmaids hair and my mom's hair and in each of us was able to reflect our individual personalities and styles. Lesley works magic! I highly recommend her services to everyone!

J
Jamie

Married on 09/24/2011

My hair for my wedding was beautiful! My whole wedding party also looked amazing! Read more My hair for my wedding was beautiful! My whole wedding party also looked amazing!

Lesley D. Flanagan FAQ