Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier

Pleasant Grove, Utah · View map · Visit website

About Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier

Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier is an on location hair & makeup team specializing in large weddings & destination events. We are based in Pleasant Grove, Utah and travel all over this great state for our brides.

Our work can be seen in Martha Stewart Weddings, Rocky Mountain Bride, Salt Lake Bride & Groom, Magnolia Rouge, Style Me Pretty, Wedding Sparrow, Vale & Vine & Ruffled Blog.

We are an innovative & highly educated group of artists that can accomodate any size wedding party with ease. We are extensivly trianed in upstyling, airbrush & long wearing makeup looks.

Trial sessions are offered by appointment at your location or in our studio in Pleasant Grove, Utah.

• Airbrush makeup

Featured
Emily Esplin

Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Magical!!

MAGIC. Lesley is nothing less than magic. She bent over backwards to help me for my bridals last minute, and I loved her so much that I had her do my wedding day. She and Cassandra (the sweet gal who ... Read more did my hair) are incredible artists. With them, I found that you really get what you pay for. They nailed my hair and make up look. Go with Lesley... I'm not kidding. Just do it. Not only overflowing with artistic talent, but also just all-around pleasant human beings to spend time with. I LOVED THEM AND YOU WILL TOO!!!

Kat
Kat Kennedy

Getting married on 07/04/2020

Best Experience!

Lesley and her entire team were incredible! She listened carefully to what I wanted, and went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect for my special day! Her team made my family and ... Read more bridesmaids feel just as special - highly recommend! I will definitely use Lesley again for special days!

Leslie
Leslie Rothman

Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing! Makeup was perfect!

Chayse from Lesley Lind is so very talented! She was on time, applied beautiful makeup for myself (mom) and my daughter (the bride), and it was such a pleasure to have her there. My daughter took ... Read more advantage of the trial session and it was perfect! Chayse was a joy to have as part of my daughter’s wedding and the makeup not only looked gorgeous immediately after applying, but even 8 hours later after a night of dancing and celebrating!