Leslie Ann Photography

Gilbert, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Leslie Ann Photography

Leslie Ann Photography is a premier wedding photography service in Gilbert, Arizona. Leslie Ann has over 18 years and 500+ weddings’ worth of experience to create the perfect collection for your perfect day. She uses a natural light photography style that compliments your wedding venue as well as yourselves. The Leslie Ann Photography team will work with you one on one to prepare a wedding day experience that is stress-free and fun.

Leslie Ann Photography offers several different wedding packages to suit every client’s needs, budget, and style. They offer a complimentary engagement session with every package to help you brainstorm ideas and get to know your photographer before the big day. In your wedding day collection you can expect approximately 75 photos per hour. All photos are delivered through an online gallery where you can share, download, and order prints.Engagement session photos are available two to three weeks after shoot, and weddings four to six weeks after.

57 Reviews for Leslie Ann Photography

57 Leslie Ann Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Anna

Married on 06/05/2010

I had a wonderful wedding day and a lot of it had to do with the photographers! Having Lasting Images as our engagement and wedding photographer was the best decision we made during the wedding ... Read more planning season! The pictures are beautiful and amazing quality. They worked so well with me! Always responsive and easy to contact with any questions! Definitely deserve best of photography for 2010!! Thank you guys so much for everything and for making our wedding so wonderful!! We really appreciate everything you've done for us! You are amazing!!

Julia
Julia Cheng

Married on 12/22/2018

Professional and so fun to work with!

Leslie Ann's team was spectacular. They were flexible, understanding, and prompt regarding my many maaany tweaks to our photography schedule. Stacey was our photographer during our reception and she ... Read more was so fun! She took the stress away by giving us posing and location ideas, and was also fabulous in getting the attention of a fussy 1-year-old groomsman. My wedding was a blend of 3 cultures (American, Chinese, and Bengali), and Stacey captured mine and my husband's 3 different outfits perfectly. She always knew exactly where to be to take the best angles! I highly recommend Leslie Ann and her team of talented photographers and editors :)

K
Kailey

Married on 08/28/2015

Leslie made us feel very comfortable and relaxed while taking photos! I cannot wait to see all the rest of the photos from our wedding, but i know i will love them! Read more leslie made us feel very comfortable and relaxed while taking photos! I cannot wait to see all the rest of the photos from our wedding, but i know i will love them!!