Leslie Dawn Events

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Leslie Dawn Events

Leslie Dawn Events is an event planning company in Salt Lake City, Utah. Planning your wedding day should be stress free, and Leslie Dawn Events makes it just that. You can trust that this company will be there to help you plan your event just the way you like with its award-winning background. They were a WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award recipient in 2017 and also received a WeddingWire Rated Award.

Leslie Dawn Events will work tirelessly to transform your idea into a reality. You can have your dream wedding whatever way you like, whether its civil, destination, eco-friendly, religious, cultural, a double wedding or military. For any couple who wants to plan most of their wedding themselves, hourly consulting is also available. Leslie Dawn Events will meet with you to discuss any questions you may have or to provide suggestions. Their services include:

• Budget analysis

J
Featured
Jackson

Married on 11/20/2015

She was the absolute best. A pleasure to work with. Had great ideas and the flawless wedding and reception made it the best. Read more She was the absolute best. A pleasure to work with. Had great ideas and the flawless wedding and reception made it the best.

B
Becky

Married on 04/28/2018

Let's not beat around the bush, weddings are exciting, expensive and maddeningly stressful. But having Leslie in charge of our event made it such a dream! She took the stress out of it and was so ... Read more amazing to help find us the best vendors as far as photography, flowers, food etc. I was so impressed with her artistic creativity and amazing energy. On top of that she is such a fun person to work with. She helped make my daughters wedding day spectacular. I would absolutely use her again with my other daughters next wedding!

K
Kelsey

Married on 02/24/2018

I can't sing Leslie's praises loud enough! We first crossed paths when she was the planner for my friend's wedding, and when it came to planning my own, I didn't consider anyone else for the day-of ... Read more coordinator role. She's just a dream to work with. Leslie did so much more for me/us than help everything come together on our wedding day. In the months, weeks and days leading up to our winter wedding she counseled me with her experience, calmed me down with her caring concern, inspired me with her creativity and most of all, made me feel certain that everything would go off without a hitch on our big day. I would recommend Leslie Dawn Events time and time again!!