Leslie Swan Photography

Portland, ME · View map · Visit website

About Leslie Swan Photography

Your love story is unique and you want your photographs to reflect that. As your wedding photographer, I value that deeply and want the photos I take to capture your true spirit. I love the energy of weddings and recording moments as they come. My goal is for you to feel natural, and comfortable while I create beautiful portraits that embody your connection. My shooting style is photojournalistic, but I help guide you when needed. I avoid stiff posing in favor of honest embraces, and time for you to be together. At the end of the day I want your photographs to encapsulate the way you felt, and overall atmosphere of your celebration.

Featured in: Offbeat Bride, Rock n Roll Bride, United With Love, and Junebug Weddings.

51 Reviews for Leslie Swan Photography

51 Leslie Swan Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Abbey

Married on 06/01/2019

The most surreal photos of my life

Leslie is pure magic. Her photos give me chills, every single one. She sees people and places differently than most run of the mill wedding photographers - she is truly an artist. Her photos are moody ... Read more in all the right ways and really encapsulate the people in the photo but also the magic of the setting. I can't say enough good things about her approach to our wedding day and how diligent she was throughout the whole process. She was able to wrangle 40+ people for a group photo and that takes serious skill. She is so lovely to work with and beautiful inside and out. She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding. Thank you Leslie for capturing all the best moments of our wedding day!

Dallas
Dallas Hutchinson

Married on 07/20/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

We were lucky enough to book Leslie as our photographer for our wedding in July. We had a very small, intimate wedding with just our parents in Acadia National Park near Bar Harbor, Maine. I don't ... Read more think it would have been possible for any other photographer to capture this special day as well as she did. We'd spoken prior to the wedding about the style of pictures we were looking for and she did delivered that and some! We received so many compliments on how well the pictures turned out. We had many people comment that they looked like they were something out of a magazine, and I attribute all of the to her skills and style of photography. Not only are her pictures amazing, but she was also wonderful to work with. She is a very kind and enthusiastic individual, who has a genuine desire to get to know her clients and deliver top notch work. We enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend using her to capture all of your special moments.

R
Rachel Charow

Married on 06/01/2019

Lovely to work with!

We absolutely loved working with Leslie! We originally picked her because we liked her photography style, and we're so happy we did because in addition to the gorgeous photos she took, she went above ... Read more and beyond to make our day smooth and perfect. She is incredibly professional, punctual, and had our photos ready when promised. In general she is a lovely human. We had never had professional photos taken and therefore we were a little nervous and didn't really know what to expect. Leslie guided us through our portraits while still letting us choose how and where we wanted them and made us feel at ease. At our reception she was inconspicuous and we were amazed at all the different shots and angles she got; she was all over the place! At the same time she was very attentive and clearly wanted to make sure that we got all the specific photos that we wanted. We would love to work with her again and definitely recommend her to others!