Lethal DJ Services

Washington, PA · View map · Visit website

About Lethal DJ Services

Lethal DJ Services is a wedding DJ company located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. With an extensive music knowledge, they have been providing the ultimate wedding entertainment experience since 2000. Their experienced DJs will go above and beyond to meet each clients' expectations for their wedding day. You can customize your playlist from their infinite music selection to fit your wedding. Their entire team will serve you and your family with the utmost respect and professionalism, and their fun personalities will motivate all of your guests to get on the dancefloor!

From fun photo booths to dramatic uplighting, Lethal DJ Services offers many services and equipment to provide a fun, memorable experience on your wedding day. These DJ services and equipment include:

• Consultation

Kayla
Featured
Kayla

Married on 03/03/2018

We could not have picked a better DJ, from the moment talking with Jeremy he had a vision for us- he made our night so special by meeting up with us one weekend and creating something so unique to ... Read more share with our guest. Our night started out with a “love movie” for our entrance. My mom was giving a speech however she is very emotional so she reached out to Jeremy about recording a video and him playing it as a surprise. He is someone that actually cares about everything, he truly made that moment so special for me and my mom. He added up lighting that made the room so much better and more fun to dance with. He played a slide show i made all night for everyone to see- No body left the dance floor the entire night and if they weren’t on the dance floor they were on each side of the venue dancing on the fire places. i couldn’t of had a better vibe all night. (DJ Paul and Jeremy are the dynamic duo) I will continuously recommend lethal DJ services to all my upcoming brides to be! I also went with his photo booth. Receiving those pictures of all our guest was hysterical! They got to leave us a message on a block of the strip as well! Thanks for everything.

B
Brandi

Married on 05/28/2019

Wedding 5-11-19

Jeremy did an AMAZING job this past weekend at my wedding. He kept the music going and us dancing the entire night. He was awesome from starting to end. Anything I added last minute he was completely ... Read more cool with, he helped me pick some songs, and always responded right away when I had any questions. Also, I added the dancing on a cloud effect and it was perfect. Thank you so much! Ill definitely recommend lethal DJ services to everyone!

A
Amy Louise Russell

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing DJ!

We couldn't be happier with Lethal DJ Services and DJ Todd for our wedding! Todd kept the party going and had people dancing all night! They were completely professional and so easy to communicate ... Read more with during the whole planning process!