Leticia's Confections

Pittsburg, California · View map

About Leticia's Confections

Leticia’s Confections is a wedding cake company in Pittsburg, California. Owner Leticia and her team of artists are passionate about their attention to detail. They will cater to your unique style and theme in order to take your wedding cake dreams and turn them into reality. Leticia is available to serve couples throughout the San Francisco region.

No matter what you are looking for—cake pops, cookies, cupcakes—Leticia will be able to accommodate your requests. She can even do a groom’s cake if desired. Leticia offers budget-friendly cakes and pastries that will have you and your guests in delight. You can set up a consultation with her in order to discuss your vision and how you should move forward. Leticia’s Confections' services include:

• Custom design

Katy
Katy

Married on 06/22/2019

My wedding

Leticia made my wedding so amazing with my idea of doing a wedding cake on the top and the cupcakes around. My husband and I could not be anymore happier with her quality and the taste. Thanks so much ... Read more

S
Shelia Jones

Married on 02/25/2019

Leticia is Amazing and Talented. High Quality Work.

The miniature replica of our parents wedding cake was beautiful. The essence of their wedding day 50 years ago was captured. Read more The miniature replica of our parents wedding cake was beautiful. The essence of their wedding day 50 years ago was captured.

K
Krystal Hansen

Married on 02/17/2019

Absolutely awesome!!!

Leticia is very sweet. She made my daughters first birthday cake and smash cake. She did a beautiful job. I sent her pics through email and made my vision come to life! We got a vanilla cake with ... Read more strawberry mousse and it was delicious. She also delivered the cake to our event which made it easier for us on party day.