Let's Toast Events

Richmond, VA · View map

About Let's Toast Events

A professional wedding planner in Richmond, Virginia, Let's Toast Events knows exactly what it takes to deliver extraordinary results. Founded by Kiondria Johnson in 2015, the company specializes in personalized ceremonies and receptions. Staying current with all the latest trends, Let's Toast Events does it all without breaking the bank!

Experience
Born and raised in Richmond, Kiondria completed Penn Foster’s ABC Certified Wedding Planner Program in 2015. The following year she became both a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants and a civil celebrant, granting her the ability to officiate weddings anywhere in the state of Virginia.

Let's Toast Events understands that wedding planning can quickly become overwhelming for newly engaged couples. For this reason the company offers a number of wedding packages from which couples may choose. Services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation

Natalie
Natalie

Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing officiant!!!

We got married on April 20th and we are so happy we went with Let’s Toast! Kee-Kee was amazing and I couldn’t ask for a better officiant! Thank you so much for your services! I will definitely ... Read more recommend you to anyone who asks!

M
Michele Adetona

Married on 04/06/2019

What a blessing

When I hired Kee Kee for my wedding on 4/16/19 I had no idea things would turn out so wonderfully. As the date got closer, Kee Kee contacted me to review her intentions, accepted my feedback and ... Read more adjusted her delivery with professionalism. She was present for the rehearsal and the ceremony. She was very professional, friendly, and kind. She was a great part of my special day. After booking and search on Facebook I found out that we went to the same high school and had mutual friends. That was just icing on the cake because if I had it to do again, I'd book Let's Toast in a heartbeat!!!! Thank you so much Kee Kee

S
Shawna

Married on 10/14/2018

I had to pull together a very small ceremony. And for such short notice and the extremely small budget we had she made it absolutely amazing. I had no idea she would do such an amazing job. My husband ... Read more and I were completely amazed. So professional. The day was perfect and will definitely have her plan my big wedding next year. She is AMAZING !!!!