Letz Aruba

Oranjestad, Aruba · View map · Visit website

About Letz Aruba

A full-service wedding planner in Noord, Aruba, Letz Aruba operates under the belief that the key to achieving the very best results is through meticulous planning and unmatched attention to detail. Specializing in integrity, commitment, excellence and innovation, the company utilizes its experience and knowledge to craft celebrations that are as unique as the couples they are designed for. Professional in nature, Letz Aruba is the perfect choice for creating a knot-tying affair that is sure to be remembered for years to come!

Letz Aruba happily guides the wedding planning process at every step to provide each couple with a hassle-free wedding experience. For a truly one-of-a-kind celebration, interested couples benefit from the following services:

• Consultation

Featured
Lauren

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Setup

Letz Aruba was truly one of our favorite vendors to work with! From the beginning of planning our wedding Mila was very responsive and helpful each and every step of the way. We worked very closely ... Read more together for the year leading up to our wedding. She always made herself available for any questions ( and there were many!) that arose. We honestly couldn't have been happier with how our wedding turned out, it was absolutely beautiful. Our setup was perfectly complete because of Letz and we can't thank you enough! We high recommend Letz Aruba!

Catherine
Catherine Eastman

Married on 11/12/2018

Dream come true

I don’t think I could possible recommend Letz Aruba enough. Everything was so perfect and well planned it is hard to put into words. Mila went above and beyond to make our elopement perfect and the ... Read more set up that they designed was even better than I imagined.

S
Sheri

Married on 06/09/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Arlette with Letz Aruba for our Civil and Beach Ceremonies. They had a wonderful package for the Civil ceremony. It included transportation to the Town Hall and she ... Read more took care of getting all our documents and to the right people. We also had our original documents and the transcribed licence before we left the Island. She had the permit for our choosen Location and the set up exceeded my vision. The vendors Letz Aruba uses are the best! All of the flowers for both days and cake were goreous! I knew I wanted Angela from Bella Aruba for my photographer. They worked so well together and always had my best interest at heart and it wasn't about money. Geoffrey Banfield was our Officiant and performed the most eloquent and personal service. I can't thank all of them enough for making our Wedding day so special. They are the Best and I can't recommend them enough.

Letz Aruba FAQ