Levi Henkel

Louisville, KY · View map

About Levi Henkel

Levi Henkel is music minister and organist at St. James Church and accompanist for Southern Seminary's premier vocal ensemble, Doxology, in Louisville, Kentucky. He is active as a choral director, pianist, and organist for weddings, funerals, and social gatherings in Louisville, KY, as well as greater Kentucky and Indiana. He also teaches organ and piano to students of all ages. Contact today for your wedding needs!

Recent Events and Accomplishments:

2015 Planned and directed Watertown Community Easter Sunrise Service

2014 Conducted Hymn Festival Led by Chamber Orchestra

2013 Commissioned work and Conducted Choral Festival including nine Watertown congregation choirs

2012 Completed Bachelor of Music with Elective Studies in Bible and Theology from Wheaton College in Illinois

2009 Certificate with emphasis in hymn-playing from Maranatha Baptist University's Craftsmen's Colloquium

2008 Recipient of the Wheaton College's Youngberg Organ Award

2008 Raised over $1,500 to benefit local scholarship fund with a recording of Songs She Loved, a collection of beloved hymns set to favorite classical pieces.

7 Reviews for Levi Henkel

7 Levi Henkel Reviews

K
Kim

Married on 10/13/2018

Made my day complete

Levi was extremely professional and open to any suggestions or ideas I had for my ceremony. He was able to perfect all the song choices I gave him even with making some changes here and there before ... Read more the ceremony. Very sweet guy and made my wedding day complete. It was beautiful to have the live music playing as I walked down the aisle. Great price and great work!

C
Cathy

Married on 08/31/2018

I HIGHLY recommend Levi Henkel! Though I have not heard him in a wedding venue, I have heard him playing music at my church for 2 years. Not only does he beautifully play the organ and the piano, he ... Read more also has a wonderful singing voice! Knowing him personally, I can attest to his strong work ethic, as well as his calm, patient, and positive attitude. Hands down, he's the best!

W
William

Married on 06/08/2018

Levi was excellent to work with! He is professional and made the ceremony sound beautiful! We highly recommend him. Read more Levi was excellent to work with! He is professional and made the ceremony sound beautiful! We highly recommend him.