L'Fay Bridal

Chatham, NJ, NJ · View map · Visit website

About L'Fay Bridal

L'Fay Bridal is a full-service bridal boutique based in Chatham, New Jersey, that specializes in providing brides with the ultimate dress shopping experience. They have a vast collection of designer and one-of-a-kind wedding dresses. They create a comfortable and relaxing ambiance as you try on dresses in spacious and private fitting rooms. While they are based in New Jersey, they also have shop locations in New York City, New York and Fogelsville, Pennsylvania.

L’Fay Bridal has been working with brides for more than 10 years and has a passion for finding “the one” dress for each and every bride. Knowledgeable and professional stylists work with you during your appointment to find a dress by a high-end or up-and-coming designer. The boutique offers a variety of dresses and accessories, including veils, bridal belts, hair accessories, and jewelry to complete your wedding day look. Alterations can also be handled right at the store. L’Fay offers sample sales and gowns, and trunk shows. The average turnaround time for a wedding gown is less than six months, and all sales are final.

43 Reviews for L'Fay Bridal

43 L'Fay Bridal Reviews

Featured
Rose

Married on 04/28/2012

My bridal consultant was excellent. She was very attentive from the time I walked into the store. They have fabulous selections! I would definitely recommend this store Read more My bridal consultant was excellent. She was very attentive from the time I walked into the store. They have fabulous selections! I would definitely recommend this store

Marcy

Married on 12/31/2018

My best friend and I had a wonderful experience at L'Fay Bridal. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and they had a vast collection of gorgeous gowns. I would highly recommend! Read more My best friend and I had a wonderful experience at L'Fay Bridal. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and they had a vast collection of gorgeous gowns. I would highly recommend!

Megan

Married on 04/14/2018

L’fay was the 2nd out of 3 dress shops that I went to. They were not pushy, left me time to decide, and gave me so many tips along the way. Their alterations department is the best, even after I broke ... Read more the zipper on the dress at my 2nd fitting (oops). I even got champagne when I decided that the dress was the one. They were really flexible with scheduling and just overall a joy to work with.