L'Fay Bridal

Chatham, NJ · View map · Visit website

About L'Fay Bridal

The Ultimate Experience

L’Fay Bridal would like to congratulate you on your engagement! We know that for every bride there is the perfect wedding gown and L’Fay Bridal offers the opportunity for you to discover yours. Our collection of designer wedding dresses will turn heads everywhere you walk.

You can visit us at our NYC or PA location as well.

42 Reviews for L'Fay Bridal

42 L'Fay Bridal Reviews

Featured
Rose

Married on 04/28/2012

My bridal consultant was excellent. She was very attentive from the time I walked into the store. They have fabulous selections! I would definitely recommend this store Read more My bridal consultant was excellent. She was very attentive from the time I walked into the store. They have fabulous selections! I would definitely recommend this store

Marcy

Married on 12/31/2018

My best friend and I had a wonderful experience at L'Fay Bridal. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and they had a vast collection of gorgeous gowns. I would highly recommend! Read more My best friend and I had a wonderful experience at L'Fay Bridal. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and they had a vast collection of gorgeous gowns. I would highly recommend!

Megan

Married on 04/14/2018

L’fay was the 2nd out of 3 dress shops that I went to. They were not pushy, left me time to decide, and gave me so many tips along the way. Their alterations department is the best, even after I broke ... Read more the zipper on the dress at my 2nd fitting (oops). I even got champagne when I decided that the dress was the one. They were really flexible with scheduling and just overall a joy to work with.