LFQPHOTO

Pleasanton, CA · View map · Visit website

About LFQPHOTO

LFQPHOTO is a wedding photography business based in Manteca, California. They love capturing dreamy and romantic photos their clients can treasure. Luis and Elise work together to deliver gorgeous wedding photography. With an unparalleled attention to detail and sharp focus on their clients, they are sure to deliver stunning, high-quality, and beautiful wedding photos. They love getting to know their clients, making sure they’re comfortable and having a blast while their wedding is being captured. You won’t be disappointed with their impeccable wedding collections!

LFQPHOTO offers incredible customer service and will always put their clients first. If you desire a lovely and pristine collection of wedding photos, look no further. Their services include:

• Custom graphics

D
Featured
Desiree

Married on 12/12/2015

Luis and Elise are such an amazing duo! They photographed our proposal luncheon and did such a beautiful job. We immediately booked them for our engagement photos as well as our wedding! This ... Read more amazing Duo captures every perfect moment....I am so happy the memories they have captured thus far will forever be mine to share with our love ones!!! Definitely deserving of 5 star rating!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

H
Hilda

Married on 06/22/2018

Beyond Amazing

I have mulled over how to express my gratitude to Luis and Elise for not only taking pictures for my wedding, but capturing beautiful memories that I will carry with me always. These two work together ... Read more in setting up a meeting to go over details first, answering all my questions, and calming my neurotic bride nerves. Luis did a beautiful job at my wedding, capturing all the important moments while blending in the background and being kind and respectful to my guest. They returned my wedding images to me in 2 weeks and they are gorgeous!! I cannot express how grateful I am to them both. Thank you for capturing my memories in beautiful images. 💕

M
Melissa

Married on 04/15/2018

Luis and Elise were AMAZING to work with--personable, friendly, flexible, creative, fun, and that perfect, collaborative mix of being open to ideas and suggestions while also coming equipped with ... Read more their own. I've worked with other photographers who had their own set list of shots/poses and were resistant to deviating from it, and I've also worked with photographers who took no initiative and needed to take all their direction from other people. By contrast, Luis and Elise really listened--not just to WHAT we said, but to the sentiments underneath our words, and then came up with the ways of HOW to tell that story. They did a stellar job capturing the feel of the day while remaining unobtrusive. Perhaps the highest proof of praise I can give? We think they're rather seriously undercharging for their work. =)