LGB Hair Designs

Mechanicsville, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About LGB Hair Designs

A bridal beauty service located in Mechanicsville, Virginia, LGB Hair Designs specializes in on-location hair services. Laura Bridger, licensed cosmetologist and hair stylist at LGB Hair Designs, has over 15 years of beauty industry experience. She works with brides to ensure they look their best for their special day. Laura loves to see the faces of brides when she brings to life their bridal hair dreams.

Through a consultation, brides will work with Laura to discuss their desired styles, as well as share their ideas for their bridal party. Her salon provides hair styling services that include blowouts, coloring, extensions, haircuts, Keratin treatment, perms, textured styling, and formal updos. She also offers hair removal services, so brides can request facial waxing if they desire.

5 Reviews for LGB Hair Designs

5 LGB Hair Designs Reviews

A
Featured
Anne

Married on 12/17/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Lara! She styled my hair for my sister's wedding, and I was so happy with it, she was my first choice for hair stylist for my own big day. She is an obviously ... Read more talented hair stylist (show her an image, and she can achieve it), but beyond this, she is professional and willing to work patiently with any bride or bridesmaid to achieve the look they are going for for the big day. Lara helped me for both my bridal portrait and my wedding day, and I could not have been happier with how I looked. All of my bridesmaids felt so beautiful ! Finally, she is a really calming presence on a stressful day.

S
Sara

Married on 10/07/2017

Lara did an absolute awesome job. I had no clue what I wanted when I showed up for my trial and she worked with me to figure out exactly what I loved. During the day of my wedding she helped me to ... Read more feel at ease and made my bridesmaids so happy!

J
Jessica

Married on 04/20/2013

I am so glad I used Lara for my wedding! My hair looked stunning, my bridesmaids' hair looked stunning, and she helped make my special day a little more amazing! She was on time, fast, friendly, ... Read more professional, and even added a few gemstones to my updo as a percect final touch. I recommend her for any special occation!